ssssssshhhhhhhhh...............

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Silence should be golden this week.  You'd expect we'd lap that rabble.  Let's see how we go against the Tigers. 

There will still be a group having a go at the team. No doubt manly didn't look great in the 2nd half but they didnt need to, they were just taking it easy.

Regardless Mata that won't hurt their confidence....and that's a part of what's been missing (with attitude the other)

The 2nd half wasn't flash, but **** there was a lot to like about that

Kite had a great game, and he is a guy we need firing at the back end of the season. Choc was working hard as always, and his game went up a level tonight as well, still with areas to work on

All the forwards did well KE, Gifty played well, the four props all made good metres...Choccy best game for a long time.....but Mata is right lets see how they go against a quality pack

Hopefully they can have a similar effort against the Tigers next week at Gosford. Where we have a pretty good record at

Yep we need to go up another gear again to give me any hope of being competitive in the finals. I know the team can do it.....

Its the first step in making the necessary improvement toward a final series attack.

Lets hope the next step is another positive one.

Perry and George were below par tonight, but Kite stepped up.  What was George kicking on the third tackle near their line?  Stupid.  He really needs to get fit.  Choc played brilliantly.  All in all not a bad hit out for next weekend.

I cannot ever being so unexcited by such a big win, the sharks were disgraceful in the first half and to be honest not to have scored 36 points would have been poor by us. In the second half the sharks at least put in some effort and ended up outscoring us in the 2nd.

I will keep my powder dry until next week, the effort tonight was good but how do you draw a comparison against such pitiful opposition?

Cmon guys - credit where it is due. We completed most sets in the 1st 1/2. We dominated the ruck. We dominated the meters. Our defence was better.

This could be a great platform to build from.

Ok, there were some areas to improve on, but I'm betting they will be addressed.

"Were Manly that good?"

Difficult to please some Fox commentators after a 36-0 half-time score.

Thankfully Brandy corrected him & said "To Manly's credit they did just put on 36 points!"

A win is a win. Even if your oponents don't do much to stop you winning in the first half. Not taking anything away from a much improved Sea Eagles performance but the sharkies were woeful to the max.

Anyhow, as they say, onwards and upwards.

Sharks were not bad in the first half. They had about a 90% control rate of the ball, but we defended well and attacked with our forwards. Remember they had a NSW prop, another in Douglas, Gallen and Tupou so we were up against a fairly solid pack and dominated.

But yeah the Tigers will be a big test, and I think this will be a start of a run to take second spot as the Panthers have a tough run home and have lost 2 in a row.

Obviously Manly didn't like being called "Powder Puffs" or that our forwards are "soft" so came out with guns blazing to show what they can be.  Now they only have to keep that display up for the remaining games this footy season and hopefully another premiership will come their way.  Hopefully they don't fall in a heap again like they did after the St George game.

Whats is really funny is the hysteria over on the Panthers forums now that they have lost two in a row haha. They think there season is ending lol.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8