St George to make play for Trbojevic Bros

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A $10-M 4-year deal. That would place them in the top three highest paid players in the NRL.
Tempting. But money doesn't buy you happiness. There are several ex-Manly players who are prime examples.

I call bull ****. Clubs will throw plenty of money at these two. But right now 1.25 million per annum each. Ahhh lol that is comical.

Probably Bulls**t but you can bet the Dalai and slimey band of cheats will.

I highly doubt that the brothers will go but in saying that anything is possible.
My main concern about the $1.2m offer for Tom and $800k offer for Jake from St George is that we will now have to come up with a couple of offers completive with these amounts. Already having DCE on around $1.2m a year, some serious cap space about to be absorbed if we upgrade the brothers.
I would say the departure of Snake, Lyon, Mateo and possibly Matai will open up space for the upgrades but unfortunately won't be signing much more.

I think with increased salary cap and the money earned with loss of big cost players we'll be able to afford a competitive offer. If so they will stay. They want to be sea eagles.

They're a marketers dream, both brothers are polite, talented and family orientated. Manly would be crazy not to tap into potential TPA's that await these boy's.
There long term future at the club will tell us just how professionally the place is being run.

Smart signings are the key.People suggesting the likes of Gillett,(already signed with Broncs by the way)injury prone Mead,paying a fortune for wingers and big front rowers are not the answer.If keeping the Trbojevics and DCE are the key,then the Storm method is the way to go.Unfortunately Bellamy is not the Manly coach so getting the most out of middle tier players that won't take up much salary cap is the tough assignment.

http://oak.ctx.ly/r/4yd3n

The Dragons are believed to be ready to pay brilliant utility back Tom Trbojevic about $1.2 million a season for three years.

And they’ll throw Jake – a tough, old-school forward who has State of Origin written all over him – close to $800,000 a season.

That adds up to a whopping $6 million – but the Dragons have the money and know they need to take drastic measures to turn their sinking club around.

I hope we don't let the brothers go

They are the future of this club
If they leave to the dragons upper management has some explaining to do, but I don't think they will be going any where any time soon.

Can't read the article - took me somewhere weird- but that's a LOT of money being offered if at all true.

Yep. clonezone is basically a site so you can make fake websites

....Clone Zone is a web cloning tool that lets you edit the content of any website on the internet and share the result on social media.

So that's all bs.

Maybe the rlw article by tony adams is because he's been had by the fake article?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4