Starling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I like him.

I like the fact that he does take a loss personally, and that he did get the shirts with that dog for attempting to rip his shoulder out.

Good season by Starling. He has tried hard all season and IMO will only improve.

I like him and his effort, but metres have been lacking this season.

He was excellent tonight and I agree he will only improve.

I couldn't be prouder of the whole side. Starling was great the whole side was awesome. Great effort by an injury ravaged Manly side. They can hold their heads up high. If we play like that every game next year watch out.

Overall I think Starling had a pretty decent first season. He may have not set the world on fire but he was very workman like. He was no frills, had a low error rate and just did his job. Plenty room for improvement but he is only young and can only get better with more experience.

He's a very useful 'number 2' type prop....just hope we kind find a 'number 1' somewhere along the line to take the tough hit ups and really enforce it.

All in all for a first year was a good solid effort and he is on the up.

Good year Josh.

The Indian said:
He's a very useful 'number 2' type prop....just hope we kind find a 'number 1' somewhere along the line to take the tough hit ups and really enforce it.

All in all for a first year was a good solid effort and he is on the up.

Good year Josh.

Jake T

The big fella got angry last night and had a stormer. Maybe we need some face slapping before the games to get him fired up.

I think with more controlled mongrel & harder running straight up the guts ,he will take his game to the next level next year.
He is still quite raw & with good development could become elite.

Starling has been good all season IMO. He has run down or stopped a few players after breaking through the line this year. Never gives up, great attitude.

196 meters and 32 tackles. Super effort and hopefully many more to come.All the forwards busted a gut last night and deserved a win, denied by the pink fkwits.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8