State of Origin 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How does Tedesco get best player in the comp shouts? Overrated to say the least. I’d be picking Latrell at fullback over him
He shouldn't have been in the team. His form has been off all year at club level. Blues picked him on rep (as they did with Turbo to some extent) and now they are paying for it.

Well, that sums up Luai and Teddy tonight. Teddy is past origin, but I can see the Blues leaving him in.
You reckon Mitchell would of missed that. If he is fit, i would put Mitchell at the back, even Edwards. Both have been the form fullbacks

Tyson can go too, although better for Manly if Quac isn't picked.

The form 5/8 hasn't even had a go out there yet

You reckon Mitchell would of missed that. If he is fit, i would put Mitchell at the back, even Edwards. Both have been the form fullbacks

Tyson can go too, although better for Manly if Quac isn't picked.

The form 5/8 hasn't even had a go out there yet
We know Mitchell would have smashed Cobbo out of the park. That cover effort from Teddy was Cooper John's like.

Yeah, you have Hynes on the bench and both your halves are playing $hit... so, why the hell did they bother picking him?

What is so good about him? He runs around like a headless chicken. I’ve got a headache watching him trying to play football
TBH, I think age is catching up. It only takes a fraction of lost reaction time and pace to drop off and a player like that starts to look quite ordinary.

Just remembering Api throwing those looping passes from left to right. It’s not helping Cleary or the right side attack.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7