State of Origin 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We do but we play Dolphins in 9 days. If it's category 1 he will miss round 15 and then go back into origin camp for 16. Every chance we don't see him in a Manly jersey till round 18.

This would be farked.

Crichton and Mitchell would currently be a better centre pairing for NSW anyway if Mitchell was fit

This has been shiite from NSW. The following have been shocking.

Teddy
Cleary
Frazzle
Hudson Dumb
Potplant Jr

In fact, I'm trying to think who played well for the Blues tonight. I'm stumped. I guess the pigs did a decent job, even if nothing spectacular.

I dont get the selection of Paulo on the bench. Fatter than me, is so slow and has zero lateral movement in defence.

Compare him to Murray or (who should be in the starting line up) or Martin.

That’s little consolation if our best player has to sit out the next game, then gets selected for SOO2 and misses the next game.

F-ck that’s vaguely annoying - Flegler - you dead Nazi c-nt.

Hardly Fleglers fault, a good shot, pretty sure he's not a nazi either

T
This would be farked.

Crichton and Mitchell would currently be a better centre pairing for NSW anyway if Mitchell was fit
That’s exactly what will happen. He’s gone for next game. Hopefully he doesn’t get picked for game 2. It’s a dead rubber anyway. NSW are no hope there. Especially if we play as **** as that. Fitler has to go. He’s had the best team in each series for 4-5 years now and they can’t even beat a 12 man QLD. Not good enough

I just heard that.
Parker's putting the hard question to Ennis about how they could lose it from that position and not ask questions about positions... and Ennis is sitting their quietly fuming and defending the spine like a completely arrogant a$$hole. Won't even consider questioning selections.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6