State Of Origin ruining round games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Why are our origin players sitting out two whole weeks? They should be able to play next weekend and they’ll have a week to rest up for SOO. Madness.
Next weekend no NRL matches rep round we don't play until July 3 against the dogs at Bankwest

Ok my bad...I thought we played next weekend and origin was the week after...whew. I really want Tommy there for the dogs game...have to beat twenty.
Agreed scary what the score could be if we click and dogs have an off day.

If they were going to give every team a week off why was there need for byes? Particularly byes that are so close to the SOO week off?

Just trying to think of another 'professional' sporting organisation where the head office says to the owners:

"We're going to take your best club players mid season, throw them into a brutal 'all-star' game, three times and if there's injuries or you have to run out a depleted team then like totes w/e peeps.

There'd be a friggen riot.

Now I don't really mind SOO games but this mid-season b/s they've done nearly every year is just ridiculous.

Meh every team has 1 weekend where their Origin stars are unavailable.....no biggie

Just trying to think of another 'professional' sporting organisation where the head office says to the owners:

"We're going to take your best club players mid season, throw them into a brutal 'all-star' game, three times and if there's injuries or you have to run out a depleted team then like totes w/e peeps.

There'd be a friggen riot.

Now I don't really mind SOO games but this mid-season b/s they've done nearly every year is just ridiculous.
The best thing about origin is the final siren sounding and no injuries to manly players.

We suffer the fallout of game 3 too - we have a Friday night game 2 days after SOO 3 so can't see Turbo backing up for that again.

If the Blues win Game Two & there are no further injuries in the forwards, it's possible Jake may not be recalled for Game Three.

Off day? So every round basically....
If we copped what the Dogs copped against the Eels, we would be livid. Talk about stitched up...the Eels given an NRL leg-up AGAIN!! Have a look at the penalties and six-agains. Has there ever been a team kissed on the d#@k by the NRL as much the as the Eels have been over the past few years?

SOO should be an annual "end of season " series played 2-3 weeks AFTER the GF
Should be, could be, good luck with that.
SOO is the cash cow and its going to be milked for all its worth.
Our best chance is for Qld to become chronically uncompetitive under the new 'rugba league' format, so that TV ratings drop drastically.

The concept of post season Soo was tried last year and didnt rate well, though I feel like a single test wasnt enough in a unique year and still think its better to run after the season. After seeing the team list, I don't think our Origin NSW players will be pushed too hard

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8