State of Origin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not that anyone cares, but here is my team for NSW:

1. M Moylan
2. J Mansour
3. M Jennings
4. J Morris
5. S Matautia
6. T Hodkinson
7. M Pearce
8. A Woods
9. R. Farrah
10. D. Klemmer
11. R Hoffman
12. T Frizell
13. B Cordner
17. T. Merrin
I'd replace Matautia with a real winger. Naiqama has been killing it or Richards and his kicking is a huge asset.

Anyone think Snake has a chance of making it? Dugan is injured, Moylan is suspect in defence (as was evident in the City/Country match when Croker ran over the top of him to score) and Tedesco is not considered ready yet. Snake would put in a solid performance at the back. He has been playing well but concerns over injuries and whether his body could handle Origin could go against him. I would pick him.

Anyone think Snake has a chance of making it? Dugan is injured, Moylan is suspect in defence (as was evident in the City/Country match when Croker ran over the top of him to score) and Tedesco is not considered ready yet. Snake would put in a solid performance at the back. He has been playing well but concerns over injuries and whether his body could handle Origin could go against him. I would pick him.
Moylan has a broken hand so snake would have to be considered. Him, Tedesco, or jack wighton I'd say

I'd replace Matautia with a real winger. Naiqama has been killing it or Richards and his kicking is a huge asset.
Actually, I do like Richards as an option.

Laurie Daley was on the radio last weekend and they asked him who the fullback spot is down to, Moylan or Dugan. He said both a real chances, then to quote him he said "I really like Brett Stewart too"

Laurie Daley was on the radio last weekend and they asked him who the fullback spot is down to, Moylan or Dugan. He said both a real chances, then to quote him he said "I really like Brett Stewart too"
neither Moylan or dugan can play. Both out injured.

Stewart wins in a Bradbury

1. Josh Dugan
2. Daniel Tupou
3. Josh Morris
4. Michael Jennings
5. Alex Johnston
6. Josh Reynolds ( like Blake Austin )
7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Paul Gallen (c)
9. Robbie Farah ( like Michael Ennis )
10. Aaron Woods
11. Beau Scott
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Trent Merrin / Bird
14. Luke Lewis
15. Josh Jackson
16. Andrew Fifita
17. David Klemmer

Jordan McLean, Aiden Tolman

Not that anyone cares, but here is my team for NSW:

1. M Moylan
2. J Mansour
3. M Jennings
4. J Morris
5. S Matautia
6. T Hodkinson
7. M Pearce
8. A Woods
9. R. Farrah
10. D. Klemmer
11. R Hoffman
12. T Frizell
13. B Cordner
17. T. Merrin

1 Moylan
2 Mansour
3 Jennings
4 Dugan
5 Johnstone
6 Austin
7 Pearce
8 Tolman
9 Peats
10 Woods
11 Scott / Hoffman
12 Cordner
13 Merrin

14 Frizell
15 Tamou
16 Klemmer
17 Thompson / Sims / Hoffman

Is keary and reynolds definitely not available?

Peats??????????

And where did this Frizell love from everybody come from all of a sudden? There are a lot of backrowers around for NSW.

Im a Kiwi who supports NSW. Just wanting to know why NSW past and present players, coaches and the media have a fixation of picking Mitchel Pearce? He has played 12 Origins and won 3. As far as I can remember he has never taken control of an Origin game.

Daley loses his first SOO in 2013 with JNR at half, 2014 has not even started and Daley has already said Pearce is half. We all know what happen and the scum Dog halves get picked and NSW win for the first time in 9 years. 2015 is here the scum Dogs halves play kack and what do NSW want to do? Put back a guy who has been in 5 series losses LMAO. It just astounds me.

Some people are great club players but get found out at the higher level, IMO Pearce is one of those players.

For what its worth, here is my opinion.

1 Tedesco/Wighton
2 Mansour
3 J Morris
4 M Jennings
5 A Johnson
6 J Maloney
7 M Pearce
8 A Fifita
9 R Farrah
10 A Woods
11 J Jackson
12 B Cordner
13 T Merrin

14 B Austin
15 J Tamou
16 D Klemmer
17 T Frizell

Not really that impressed with any of the options in the 6 and 7.

I think Pearce has matured as a player over the last 2 seasons. He is certainly in better form than Hodkinson. Really what other options are there ?? As for him not having a good Origin win percentage, name me a NSW player who does over the last 8 years. That's been NSW problem for so long now, no quality halves. The top 6 halves are all bloody Queenslanders.

Choc can't possibly be any chance of an origin jumper this year, his form has been botoxed like his forehead ;)

Snake maybe, Daley seems a fan.

Looks like our dynasty will extend to one in a row.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8