Stay home

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
An update:

There are now 35 people, Victorians and non-Victorians, who have been detained in hotel quarantine in Victoria after arriving from the NSW 'red zone' by air into Melbourne.

Commander of Victoria's COVID testing program Jereon Weimar said all 35 people turned up at Melbourne airport without permits.

"That's 35 people in total, who have been detained over the last five days, returning without the appropriate exemptions from the red zone," he said.
There's no parking in the red zone.

FB_IMG_1608712785830.jpg

1-Turbo
2-Saab
3-Walker
4-Suli
5-Tuipulotu
6-Foran
7-DCE
8–Aloiai
9-Fainu
10-Tapau
11-Sironen
12-Olakau’atu
13-Jake

14-Schuster
15-Gossie
16-Paseka
17-Keppie

Des Hasler
love the look of this but fear that with Fainu still out to July then whoever wears the 9 also changes that bench dramatically i.e cust and croker as neither could go 80

Lines are non existent at the moment. I went for my 10 day retesting this morning at Rat Park, took five mins and supposed to get results today.

Meanwhile NSW Health texted me, "Dear my wifes name" with the iso questionnaire referencing her finish date so they are clearly handling this all very well...

Not too sure where to find the appropriate thread [ but guess that this is as good as any ] but good and safe Xmas to everyone and especially those who have to temporarily at least reconcile to some restrictions . Quite a few posters that i have not noticed for quite some time ,Harvey "s elbow , Happily Manly ; Kimori [ ? ] Ralphie , Sue even Bearfax [ haven 't noticed him for a while ] and especially Margta ? [ from Emerald ] who was battling some ill health with some real spirit previously . Could be others of course but all the best to everyone

which players are from the north and which are from the south?
The southern team would win i reckon.

north would have the trbos, cuthbo and sam verrills. Maybe also sam Harris, Elsegood. Can’t think of many more from north of the bridge.

South would have Freddie Jones, max, John Harvey, tooves, Jason king, Craig Hancock, Blake brothers, Beaver. Eden, Ivan.

We need adjudication on narrabeen players
John Gibbs, Daniel and Russell gartner, choc, thommo - what side of the bridge?

edit: choc was warriewood, so he is in the north team.

Last edited:
The southern team would win i reckon.

north would have the trbos, cuthbo and sam verrills. Maybe also sam Harris. Can’t think of many more from north of the bridge.

South would have Freddie Jones, max, John Harvey, tooves, Jason king, Craig Hancock, Blake brothers, John Gibbs, beaver, Daniel and Russell gartner, choc.

Choc is from the North - North Narrabeen Valley a.k.a. the road into Narrabeen RSL.

Lines are non existent at the moment. I went for my 10 day retesting this morning at Rat Park, took five mins and supposed to get results today.

Meanwhile NSW Health texted me, "Dear my wifes name" with the iso questionnaire referencing her finish date so they are clearly handling this all very well...
That's because the bulk of people have been tested. If we get a major outbreak in southern northern beaches then testing times will be back to the long hours of early this week.

That's because the bulk of people have been tested. If we get a major outbreak in southern northern beaches then testing times will be back to the long hours of early this week.
If you are a close contact you need to get retested between day 10-12 of quarantine. So the flood of people from Saturday onward that got texts to get tested will be heading out again to retested. Depending whats open over the next couple of days the lines might come back. Especially if people put it off to the 27th.

I’m a little surprised the club hasn’t taken the opportunity to put out a rallying cry for the people of the Northern Beaches. Would show a sense of community.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10