steve bell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bell is absolute ****! he should be dropped. I can't wait until Matai is back. What has happend to the young guy the played a few games last year Shane Neuman, he showed he had some potential I'm sure given the opportunity he would do a better job.

Central Coast Eagle link said:
F**K you mate. Des isn't the one out there playin like crap and getting BAD decisions from officials!
Look it's true to an extent central coast eagle mariner des doesn't even have a 5/8 there's players that are down in confidence & as for the bad decisions even if we were awarded bell's try would we still have won melb were in devastating form. 

The plain and simple fact is that Bell should not have ended up with ball. The ****ing tosser had an unmarked Bani outside him and should have passed. But what does he do, the crab tries to go himself and gets held up. He needs to go ASAP.

Im all for DSM5's idea, Bani fullback, Stewart to 5/8, Lyon and Matai centres.

Bells problem he is too predictable.

Gets the ball and hits a right foot step EVERY time. All the defence have to do is wait and he will find them.

Looks like he is slowing down in his old age, this could be his last season with us. I see him spending next year in England.

Des should Make him write out  1000  times "I should Not Run Out of the Line"
                                                            "I Will Not Run Sideways"  :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2