Steve 'Hitman' Matai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You only need to put in the URL without the embed and it will show the youtube video inline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL6b96jaazU&feature=player_embedded

I miss a clip of this bloke i cant find anywhere
The song was soulja boy and it included him throwing Finch into advertisements

Hopefully the long break in the off season has given him the chance to recover from some of his recurring injuries and he comes back better than ever!

".. Matai, the word is present throughout Polynesia — with a very stable meaning of being ‘the best’, ‘the best through personal skills’, a ‘master’ in a craft activity. .."
------------------------------------
I think that this Polynesian definition defines Steve Matai to a T!

i remember last year when lots of ppl were bagging him when he got suspended for that shot on ennis.i thought he was our best player last year.his hits lift the team and stop the momentum of the opposition.as long as his hits are legal and he doesnt get suspended,he'll go close to being our best again.notice how foran's defence is not unlike matai's.?a real inspiring defender he is.
love the clip

Kiwi Eagle said:
That dummy half stuff is so, so valubale coming off our line

He ran straight and hard all night. Thought he and Glenn Stewart were the best at that all game. Great game after so many weeks out. I was a bit worried at the end of the game with his injury.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Andy 1972 said:
. . . I was a bit worried at the end of the game with his injury.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.
Not me. I expect nothing less from Steve than to play strongly and writhe in agony every week. It proves he is back and all is just as it should be.

The Hit on Dean Young and the hit on #17 from the Tiggers was the best.

It's any wonder he has injuries all the time.

God I love his hits

this is gonna sound bad i loved it when he went down injuried
it was like awww Stevie is really back now :) i missed that

we all know he doesnt have a good game unless he goes down injuired at some stage

Yes, I agree Cambo.
When he goes down, I immediately think 'his neck', but he was holding a leg first of all then just getting a whiff of the magic sponge.
You reckon he was just getting his wind back?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8