Storm Cloud

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
I just had a look now and it just says 'currently unavailable' which I have got every now and then on the books I order.

When they get more in, they send it out (obv)

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Storm-Cloud-Paul-Kennedy/9781742705989

Ages ago I did order a book that was 'awaiting publication' and they charged my credit card. - still waiting for the damn author lol.

I have no problems ordering stuff online and have ordered over 50 books from these guys so they are as legit as they come.

They will refund your $$$ if you want. One time when the book didn't turn up they were happy to refund. Some days later it arrived, all beat up as Canada post lost it and knocked it around their floor for a week or so.

I just hate to think I recommendation I made has turned out to be a dud experience for ya.

Lol it's no fault of yours mate. You were doing us a favour and it was much appreciated. It's only $18 so I'm not bothered. Just want the book in my mitts to starting reading. ;)

wedgetail eagle said:
Is it a Colouring in book or
Join-the-Dots?

well it would have to be the colouring in option. join the dots in this instance would be mission impossible

lsz said:
Just read the book

Not bad but there could have been some more info on the news limited handling of the scandal

What was pointed was the are which stated basically it was rubbish that the players did not know...and how, thanks to the newslimited handling, all the blame was laid at the feet of 5 individuals

I have never understood how any significant rorting fallout (Canberra, Canterbury, New Zealand and Melbourne) never saw the players respond to how they were NOT implicit in the dealings.

I don't think the News Ltd impact on Melbourne was unique, given the histories when the same outcomes have occurred; officials scapegoated, players play ignorant.

In news just in, GI has said he refuses to buy a copy........unless it comes wrapped in some sea going vessel.

Old habits.

simon64 said:
In news just in, GI has said he refuses to buy a copy........unless it comes wrapped in some sea going vessel.

Old habits.

Lol.. as if he can read.

I believe a deal was done at the time between Hartigan (news ltd) and Gallop to keep the players out of it. Something along these lines...............news would accept the immediate penalties and promise not to appeal if Gallop let the rest go and then just blame Waldron and the others.

The players are as guilty as hell but will never be held accountable

Mybludog said:
I believe a deal was done at the time between Hartigan (news ltd) and Gallop to keep the players out of it. Something along these lines...............news would accept the immediate penalties and promise not to appeal if Gallop let the rest go and then just blame Waldron and the others.

The players are as guilty as hell but will never be held accountable

Wouldn't be a good look for the code if 4 of the top players were banned for an extended period.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6