Storm game last round

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fark, i wanna go!!

Funds are too tight for me at the moment!!!

I know a few girls down in Melb too.. i could easily hook a few brothers up.. ahahha

I might give one of them a call and if she is willing to pick me up, let me stay at her place and drop me back at the airport i will make it!!

I'll get back to you... anyone know the dates??

Can't be bothered looking it up now

Mate I will share a cab from the airport...though I will likely just get a coach or something

Of course the lower class and of this Eagle Rocker will of course mean loathing and disrespect from those ST's that will be in attendance and of course being from the lower socio economic supporter group we will be travelling at the rear of the Virgin flight and not up the pointy end of the Boeing Bus.

Heres an idea Pete. Save money & get a lift with Daniel.

You can sit in the back seat as Daniel has recently installed a curtain between front & rear, very much the same as they do between cattle and business/first class on flights. Enjoy ! :p

whover goes on the road trip if i drive contributes to petrol!

probaby cheaper to fly though!

doug i call shotgun!

I got in contact with the girl i know down there and looks like i'm going down for her birthday from the 15th of Sept til the 23rd of Sept..... is this the weekend???

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8