Storm terrorists - Gallop's gaffe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 said:
As I've said before, I doubt whether the jerk was ever a fan of the game. He was the News Ltd in-house lawyer at the time of the Super League wars and ran around signing up players. That was about it. News Ltd insisted on a job for him as a part of the truce. Now it's the same with their exit from the game. He's never had to compete for the job.

He must have photos of the news Ltd board and the goat to be a protected species like that.

A jihad on Mr Gallop for his comments

Seems that in Gallop's viewing of his world, anyone expressing some disapproval of him is equivalent in seriousness to planes being deliberately flown into buildings, thousands of people killed, and two ensuing wars.

Poor little petal.

In Gallop's world, when provoked, players should show total restraint, but he should lash out emotively and irrationally.

One day this man will have nothing to do with our great game, on that day I will hold a party.

bones said:
I hope he is ready for 80,000 "terrorists" on GF day when Manly play the Storm. Maybe we can all wear burqas to the GF.
Gallop has admitted he used an 'extreme example'. Does that make him an extremist? Aren't terrorists extremists?

sounds like a plan we could go to hungry jacks on the way to the game because the Burqas really are better at Hungry Jacks :)

The fatwa can only be called by the Terrorists in Melbourne.
Lets never join with the Dark side!

Gallop only needed Bodyguards at the Fortress. He dint know about the Ninja and the Darcy Army :p

I dont see why he is taking so much offence to being booed. Prime ministers get booed all the time at RL matches and they usually laugh it off. The bloke is a clown. I dont think he will last long.

This idiot is sealing his own fate thankfully. We gave him enough rope.

About time a manly boy was back in charge of the league, whos available?

HappilyManly said:
The fatwa can only be called by the Terrorists in Melbourne.
Lets never join with the Dark side!

Gallop only needed Bodyguards at the Fortress. He dint know about the Ninja and the Darcy Army :p

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Read the last paragraph of this lol
Read the full article section.

http://m.theage.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/gallops-terrorist-remark-upsetting-says-cameron-smith-20110913-1k73l.html

Manly then, must by definition, be the counter-terrorists of the NRL as the Storm Troopers are our enemy.

Gallop was instrumental in creating the Spawn of Super League, so does that make him Ayman al-Zawahiri ?

Sea(g)l(es) Team 6 to beat The Big 3 in 2011 :)

Passion is the only reason I spend discretionary income on a game of football, in 8C temperature or even pouring rain. CRM 101 Mr Gallop!

'All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion, desire.' Aristotle

This article in relation to what Gallop said is both funny and quite true, and not written by a News Ltd employee, enjoy .....

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/how-quickly-gallop-the-errorist-fell-from-moral-high-ground-20110913-1k7wk.html

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8