Storm v Rabbits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Actually if one of Smith, Inglis, Salter, Cronk go down over the next couple of games they will be in serious strife (Cmon warriors!!!).

Johnson adds a lot to them, good defence, on the ground for 80 miuntes - they don't have a player of that kind to replace him IMO

**** i hate everything about that place

Have hated Brisbane since i started watching, but a lot of that is out of respect too, because i respect their record and some of their players, but with the Storm, it is hate with zero respect in it

Their crowd have no idea, which ****s me big time. The pricks don;t even know what they are booing or cheering ffs

Going through their lineup, Gronk seems like a reasonable bloke but even he ****s me at times, didn't mind Geyer but noticed him right into the filth this season. Other than those 2 they all seem like Dogs

The 3rd thing i hate is the absolute wank over anything billy slater does !!! I even heard about his ball playing ability last night, what garbage, Brett cleans him out in that area big time. Even a mate at work mentioned it to me today, he saw some clips on the news this morning, and couldn't beleive the carry on over a simple pick up and score for his 2nd try.

The best thing out of last nights result is that the Storm have said they don't like playing the Warriors. Hopefully Ruben really winds up and rips in. If he does, all the young forwards will follow

Agree hopefully the Warriors will follow the theory that you have to bash them to beat them

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6