Struggling for a sponsor?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SwornEagle

Reserve Grader
Just went to the official site for the first time in over a month and saw this news article

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=28251&reward-offered...

Reward Offered...
26/07/2010 9:47:15 AM

How much of a loyal Sea Eagles member or supporter are you and how good a sales person are you?

The Manly Sea Eagles are searching for a new major sponsor for 2011 and beyond and want to use the contacts and networking skills from the maroon and white army who post and tweet on anything Manly.

Here is a chance to earn some much needed extra dollars by earning a healthy commission on an introduction or lead that takes the Club to a major sponsor.

Perhaps you work for a company that wants to get better brand awareness. Being on the front of the Sea Eagles jersey in the prestigious NRL premiership is the chance of a lifetime for a company that wants to grow or a big company that wants to get bigger.

History shows the Sea Eagles win a premiership at least once every decade. The time is right to come on board for the ride of a lifetime.

Go sell YOUR Club!

would love who i work for to sponsor them,, BINGLEE..  be unreal i already asked the lg rep to give manly a call if they want an nrl team to sponsor again..

jjai link said:
would love who i work for to sponsor them,, BINGLEE..  be unreal i already asked the lg rep to give manly a call if they want an nrl team to sponsor again..

ahhh sharks are sponsored by LG....

Wonder if my company would sponsor them

every time we have  a work function and we are drinking i getting in to the ear of our execs about getting EB on board

sharks arent sponsored by lg, lg pulled out on the sharks after the greg bird incident..

They offered a similar reward when they got Quantum on board last time, it's actually a great use of their best resources (their fans). Someone may know someone in a position to sponsor the club or even better may be in the position to sponsor the club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4