Suli off to Illawarra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G'day all, Mike was a ferrymaster for 25 years on a local ferry service back in the day and many of the regular passengers were elderly.There was always a bit of banter and innuendo until one day a lovely little old lady grabbed me by the arm and said "Mike you have no idea what its like to be my age,you still feel like it you know and you can park your boots under my bed whenever you like".Its not often Mike is lost for words,but what do you say to that.
cheers mike
I hope I never hear that from my mother in law 🤢

G'day all, Mike was a ferrymaster for 25 years on a local ferry service back in the day and many of the regular passengers were elderly.There was always a bit of banter and innuendo until one day a lovely little old lady grabbed me by the arm and said "Mike you have no idea what its like to be my age,you still feel like it you know and you can park your boots under my bed whenever you like".Its not often Mike is lost for words,but what do you say to that.
cheers mike
Are you talking in the 3rd person 😂

cheers mike
You weren’t ferry master on the day of the great 1970 skinhead invasion were you

Ball is in Moses' court this week. Hopefully the extended break from first grade has got him hungry and helped him realize that his physical attributes are only going to take him so far when it comes to playing with 'the big boys'.

Over here in Japan they have a massive high school baseball competition that is played over the summer holidays and shown nationally, and can make or break a young man's school and baseball career. Winning at Koshien is something that can be bandied about for free drinks for a lifetime. Not really a baseball fan but I love watching the tight games and seeing how the players react during the pressure situations to see who can hold their nerve.

Looking forward to seeing how things play out tomorrow evening. For mine, I hope that Moses has learned how to move laterally, is active in D, and tackles his heart out. We all know what he is capable of doing in attack.

Ball is in Moses' court this week. Hopefully the extended break from first grade has got him hungry and helped him realize that his physical attributes are only going to take him so far when it comes to playing with 'the big boys'.

Over here in Japan they have a massive high school baseball competition that is played over the summer holidays and shown nationally, and can make or break a young man's school and baseball career. Winning at Koshien is something that can be bandied about for free drinks for a lifetime. Not really a baseball fan but I love watching the tight games and seeing how the players react during the pressure situations to see who can hold their nerve.

Looking forward to seeing how things play out tomorrow evening. For mine, I hope that Moses has learned how to move laterally, is active in D, and tackles his heart out. We all know what he is capable of doing in attack.
Well said , Attributes without Effort amount to nothing . If the Monster puts in the Effort he is capable of turning into an A class centre

Buying things provides temporary satisfaction
Inner peace and a positive happy attitude is free

Can I therefore buy lots of spaces to get more permanent satisfaction. Trouble is I'm not sure where I'd keep the blessed things in my unit. :party:

Buying things provides temporary satisfaction
Inner peace and a positive happy attitude is free

have yo say we are not big spenders and all have tin foil hats when it comes to consumerism but the covid issues have kept us out of shops and purchasing random stuff and ill hever go back

Im at home and live 100m to all major shops so i used to pretty much shop daily. Now i go about evey 10 days and occasionally slip out for milk and bread . Its wonderful.

Back to the seventies. Rarely go out for a coffee on weekends but occasionally get one delivered as they are pretty much accross the road.

I now get my eggs from a local, honey too, we swap fruit and jams with the neighbours that we grow and make. The rest of the veg is delivered by a really unique wholesaler in the middle of suburbia like only adelaide can have.

There is a westfield about 8km away and i dont think ive been more than 3 times in 18 months. Used to go at least one a month. Only go when son outgrows his clothes

I have a 16 yo boy who just doesnt seem to care about spending . Since he was 8 he always waited for new video games to be out and drop in price. Couldnt see any benefit of owning in 3 months earlier and paying twice as much.

Our biggest purchase this year would have been firewood so far

Occasionally i like to fo to a couple of the foodland stores down here at pasadena or frewvale just because they are great places to shop. Have a meal and a wine , or cheeseplate, listen to the piano playing in the background. Get a coffee and shop ( all instore ) at a place where choice is so much better and much more local

have yo say we are not big spenders and all have tin foil hats when it comes to consumerism but the covid issues have kept us out of shops and purchasing random stuff and ill hever go back

Im at home and live 100m to all major shops so i used to pretty much shop daily. Now i go about evey 10 days and occasionally slip out for milk and bread . Its wonderful.

Back to the seventies. Rarely go out for a coffee on weekends but occasionally get one delivered as they are pretty much accross the road.

I now get my eggs from a local, honey too, we swap fruit and jams with the neighbours that we grow and make. The rest of the veg is delivered by a really unique wholesaler in the middle of suburbia like only adelaide can have.

There is a westfield about 8km away and i dont think ive been more than 3 times in 18 months. Used to go at least one a month. Only go when son outgrows his clothes

I have a 16 yo boy who just doesnt seem to care about spending . Since he was 8 he always waited for new video games to be out and drop in price. Couldnt see any benefit of owning in 3 months earlier and paying twice as much.

Our biggest purchase this year would have been firewood so far

Occasionally i like to fo to a couple of the foodland stores down here at pasadena or frewvale just because they are great places to shop. Have a meal and a wine , or cheeseplate, listen to the piano playing in the background. Get a coffee and shop ( all instore ) at a place where choice is so much better and much more local
You seem like a happy soul and you are proof that you dont need to spend big to be happy
Good on you feathered friend

You seem like a happy soul and you are proof that you dont need to spend big to be happy
Good on you feathered friend
Im lucky i married a woman who is not high maintenence. She sees shopping as a chore unless its a Provedore or markets .

We also have a one income family so i think that helps with happiness as we have more time. Our weekends are ours .

Im lucky i married a woman who is not high maintenence. She sees shopping as a chore unless its a Provedore or markets .

We also have a one income family so i think that helps with happiness as we have more time. Our weekends are ours .
One is blessed that have people in their lives who are with them and love them for who they are rather than want them for what they have
You are a blessed feathered friend indeed :)

cheers mike
Jimmy likes that story!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8