Suli, Parker, Walker and 5 halves in the side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des is trying to compensate for the garbage attack from walker, suli, and parker. Too many players that dont create or score tries outwide. The **** stems from recruitment/management who have paid overs for years on the wrong type of players in the wrong positions.

Des is trying to compensate for the garbage attack from walker, suli, and parker. Too many players that dont create or score tries outwide. The **** stems from recruitment/management who have paid overs for years on the wrong type of players in the wrong positions.
Please elaborate.

Better at centre, I'd even have him at 6 before FB.
Foran to 14
Schuster to 13
Jake to 12
I think part of the problem is we keep playing people out of position. This would only add to that. If we have two genuine and talented 5/8s in Foran and Schuster the last thing we should do is play a centre at 5/8.

I think part of the problem is we keep playing people out of position. This would only add to that. If we have two genuine and talented 5/8s in Foran and Schuster the last thing we should do is play a centre at 5/8.
Foran is too slow.

The lack of go forward is effecting what the halves can do. Get that part right and the attack will improve.
The defence has to improve also... atm there is no trust in each other to make their tackle - and with bloody good reason...

Blokes get pulled out of position and then we are easily outstripped at the edges (or 2 off the ruck half the time)

Agreed, it's **** management that we seem to have so many players whos best position is at centre yet week on week Parker and Suli just aren't doing anything there

CENTRE COPS UNWANTED NICKNAME

Which talented NRL centre has been nicknamed 'The Statue' by bemused teammates?

Sadly, it's not because he resembles Cam Smith or Wally Lewis - it's because he appears to spend much of the 80 minutes barely moving.

Here's a clue as to his identity - his team has yet to win a game.
(Story from The Mole)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8