Suli throws schusters phone video must watch hahaha

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree that it's pretty irresponsible to throw a phone into a waterway from a pollution point of view. Totally unnecessary. But if it's just a joke and Suli isn't that big of a tool then at least it's not as bad as it could be.

He might get a call from the local LGA rangers, or even the Qld police, keen to know why he deliberately polluted a waterway - whilst being filmed, irrespective of whether it was a phone or just a protective case.

And if Schuster and the cameraman were complicit, they could have some explaining to do too.
Phone cases float. It was almost certainly retrieved. Nothing to see here.

I'm bloody outraged - I'm feeling inspired to go online and start a campaign to have nutella change their name, and possibly the colour of their product.

Can someone please catch me up to speed with the whole blind references regarding schuey
im 99% sure it was started by a few manly supporting podcasters on hello sport.

it was either first joked about on their podcast or on the BLOKE IN A BAR podcast about 5 months back.

They were talking about the Shoe and his no-look passes and one of them made the joke that he is the first legally blind NRL player in history because he doesn't look when passing ( because he's blind).

Its just run and run after that and now its NRL wide and funny as ****.

Made up or not, I just don't see the comedic value to it at all.

They’re not the most sophisticated pranksters these young fellas. I struggle with new age humour. I guess that’s why the young fella refers to me as Fred Flintstone.
honestly, go and have a listen to the bloke in a bar podcast when the Manly supporting Hello sport podcasters are on its one of the funniest things you will hear. A very good listen.

Even when they have brett finch on each week its a good listen.

im 99% sure it was started by a few manly supporting podcasters on hello sport.

it was either first joked about on their podcast or on the BLOKE IN A BAR podcast about 5 months back.

They were talking about the Shoe and his no-look passes and one of them made the joke that he is the first legally blind NRL player in history because he doesn't look when passing ( because he's blind).

Its just run and run after that and now its NRL wide and funny as ****.
the best bit about the hello sport guys is that they are so manly biased. Every manly player is a gun, Tommy the goat, we are moving into a dynasty etc etc etc.

People stressed about it, please, they're very close mates having some sort of prank wars up there in QLD. Add to the fact Suli has ordered a new phone for our boy Schu. Picking on the blind is a bit much, I can see where u guys are coming from but it's just some fun so don't worry :)

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8