Suncorp surface

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know there’s plenty on here that are piissed off that we take a home game to Brizzo for the cash. But for a lot of us in SE/Qld/ Nth NSW, it’s our only time to see the boys live. We haven’t travelled well up there for a while I know. But when we get a win up there it’s so special. Those that remember being on Mark Trambys supporters tours up there, when we had some pearler come from behind wins, then you get to go back to the Caxton with the Manly faithful singing EagleRock and other songs (usually led by Vidmar). These memories are for life. I’d love for the next generation of Manly supporters to be able to experience that incredible atmosphere.

I agree @wombatgc , got home directly from game at about 2am, up at 4:30am to head off for dayshift. And that's not a complaint, it's what we do up here. Obviously it's always Brisbane the opponent too and from memory I'm 1-5 from the six trips I've done!

I agree @wombatgc , got home directly from game at about 2am, up at 4:30am to head off for dayshift. And that's not a complaint, it's what we do up here. Obviously it's always Brisbane the opponent too and from memory I'm 1-5 from the six trips I've done!
Jeez that’s a great effort. I used to be able to pull that off twenty years ago...not now. Hope you’re back home resting up with a coldie watching the footy.

The surface is looking **** for the Newc/dogs match.
But no commentator is mentioning it.

Toddy@#talkthegameupexceptwhenitismanly

Imagine if they had rain leading into the round. Would have been unplayable. Wonder if the magic round concept in the UK is played under a roof?

As soon as tragic round was announced I knew the ground wouldn’t hold up for the whole weekend. Shows how flawed the stadia policy in Sydney is. The media/commentators have obviously been told not to mention the problem this weekend. Interested to see how many more injuries happen by the end of it. Guess no one will jump up and down unless a superstar gets injured

The ground at the moment reminds me of...

giphy.gif

Brisbane have a 3 year deal on the Magic Round.

Seriously?? Just how short sighted can the NRL get?

Magic round would be the perfect opportunity to take the game to traditional non-league area's like Perth or Adelaide or even somewhere like Wellington in NZ, especially with every team on display.

But no.....lets play it all in Brisbane every year. They don't get enough games there obviously.

smh.....

The surface is looking **** for the Newc/dogs match.
But no commentator is mentioning it.

Toddy@#talkthegameupexceptwhenitismanly
And they wont....Look at the amount of leg injuries this weekend has produced so far, its pretty daunting..@:smirk:@:smirk::swear::swear:

Last edited:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/couple...s/news-story/60541fe68eff898fba4719ba2a152f4b

Jahrome Hughes (concussion) — TBC

Curtis Scott (fractured foot) — TBC

Connor Watson (ankle) — TBC

Edrick Lee (foot) — TBC

Andrew Fifita (hamstring) — Round 10-11

Matt Prior (neck/shoulder) — Round 10-11

Shannon Boyd (concussion) — TBC

Jack Bird (knee) — season

Moses Suli (finger) — TBC

Toafofoa Sipley (leg) — TBC

Api Koroisau (calf) — TBC

Josh Papalii (concussion) — TBC