Sunday games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Was really looking forward to Sharks v Raiders and it hasn't disappointed at all, great game 20mins in

Sharks have started on fire with Carney running the show to hit a 12-0 lead, but the Raiders have just hit back with a brilliant run from Milford off the back of a great offload from Fensom

Huge hit from Tagatese as well that has forced McCrone from the field

Good to see a Peachey back on the park for the Sharks

Another cracker of a try, Carney outstanding ball to Pomeroy who amazingly managed to make a pass connect with the target, must be the 1st time in his career !!

Sharks look a completely different side with Carney back and also Gallen out. Top game to watch so far, plenty of ball movement showing you can't beat afternoon footy. Peachey looks a fair player

To the delight of many on here I'm sure, the enigma that is Newcastle look on today, already out to a 12-0 lead and both teams look to be playing well, Williams already left the field injured

Damb i was looking good for a perfect round of tipping but the Sharks are being run down and the Dogs are playing rubbish.

Sharks held on there for a good win, that Fifita is a helluva player

12-6 Newcastle at ht but the Dogs are looking ominous, I'd pick them to roll over them in the 2nd half

Penalty count 8-3 to the Dogs, that explains why the roll has come on !

Looks like a good halftime speech from Bennett, Knights have come out firing

Dogs have turned to ****

Hilarious argument between Mason and Barba, glad 9 didn't turn the mic down haha

What a try from Newcastle started by the Mason offload !

Might be a big call but Mason is in career best form, he plays origin in my team.
Newcastle a weird side, either flog a team and look awesome or get hammered, nothing inbetween

Why does this thread have a spoiler alert? I was expecting ton see the full-time score on here. Anyone what to know it? Lol

Bloody fleabags get flogged and kill my multi and perfect tipping round. Serves me right for backing them i guess.

bones said:
Why does this thread have a spoiler alert? I was expecting ton see the full-time score on here. Anyone what to know it? Lol

Lol coz we are discussing the game before it airs on 9. What a hiding for the Dogs that was !!

Just watched the Knights smash a full strength Dogs outfit. The Knights were outstanding from the first few seconds. If they could string consistent performances they would be another team in premiership contention.
I just can't pick when they are on. They are a tipsters nightmare.
The Dogs were outgunned in all departments. Great to watch. However, I do think they will make the eight and be a threat.
I almost gagged this morning reading a quote from Dodgerson that he had "found a home at Belmore". All I can say is that, son, you have set your sights at a very low level.
And by the end of the season he'll be punted. I hope he doesn't have a long-term lease on his 'new' home.

It is certainly a weird comp

We have the top 4, Souths, Roosters, Storm and us who you can consistently expect to turn up and be in a game. I believe the Sharks are heading towards this group as well

Behind them you have the Knights and Raiders who on their day can destroy anyone, but you never know who is going to turn up

Then the likes of Brisbane, Dogs and Titans who have shown dangerous glimpses at times

Cowboys the biggest letdown of the lot, no injury concerns, fantastic squad but playing like busteds. Every week I wait for them to break out but there are no signs of it coming

Dragons have looked better since Price changed their attack up and look harder to beat, if Dugan comes good they could string a few together

Parra and Penrith are clearly rebuilding and I think you can say they are both on the up with a lot of young talent starting to shine through and performances looking better even though they will blow out once in a while

Tigers are woeful, but at least they have a squad decimated by injury to hold up as a reason, the Warriors have just been crap

Spot on Kiwi. Dogs at full strength get belted. Sharks, down their two best players, beat a team that has had some 'experts' tipping them to be premiership threats.
Souffs and Easts have certainly surprised me through their consistency.
I don't like it.
I thought we were tracking well until the Souffs match when we copped injuries and suspensions, and now have a depleted squad that will have to battle hard over the next month to stay in touch with the leaders.
Injuries and suspensions are a great leveller.

The Knights look good in attack despite the fact that we kept them scoreless. They average 23.6 points a game whereas we average just under 20.

Some of the tries they scored today were superb. It would have been a special victory for Knights fans and especially satisfying after they folded last week.

Teams are getting belted but it's not always the same teams. This means the comp is very even.

Many people have been saying the top 4 are a cut above, but things can turn around fairly quickly. The competition points we earned with our good start are gold.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6