Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles v Norths Devils

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
oh god I'm not going now!

isn't it Towoomba?

Dan, it takes me 10 minutes to get to Bashup, takes me just under 3 hours to get to Maryborough. What's Maryborough to Hervey bay nowdays/ 20/30 mins?

So your looking at at least 3 1/2 hours for a footy game! Better off watching on channel 2.

20 minutes if there is no road work.

So 3 hours 20 minutes isn't too bad. Beats the crap out of mowing the lawn. Maybe I will wait for one a little closer to home then

Dan link said:

So 3 hours 20 minutes isn't too bad. Beats the crap out of mowing the lawn. Maybe I will wait for one a little closer to home then

Why not wait till thay have a game in Maryborough? The rugby League capital of the Wide Bay!

Jethro link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=179720.msg213876#msg213876 date=1237426394]

Ill phone the ABC and ask them will i be able to watch it down here is NSW also i hope Trent Hodkinson has a good game.

I don't think that it is on down there. I think only if you live around the Tweed that you may be able to watch it as they get the QLD ABC.
[/quote]  ABC2 will show it in NSW and it is also played on Fox Sports, Wednesday nights I believe.

nodd link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179720.msg213946#msg213946 date=1237439453]

Why not wait till thay have a game in Maryborough? The rugby League capital of the Wide Bay!
[/quote]
Because that would mean I have to go into ScaryBorough, a place best seen on the way out

Dan link said:
[quote author=nodd link=topic=179720.msg213950#msg213950 date=1237440014]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179720.msg213946#msg213946 date=1237439453]

[/quote]
Because that would mean I have to go into ScaryBorough, a place best seen on the way out
[/quote]

Yes.

It has become very feral over the last 15 years or so.

it's like Parramatta, there are less teeth per population there than an unusually large school of extremely old Gummy shark.

By the Way Jethro, looks like you brought some god awful weather with you when you moved up here

Dan link said:
it's like Parramatta, there are less teeth per population there than an unusually large school of extremely old Gummy shark.

By the Way Jethro, looks like you brought some god awful weather with you when you moved up here

I was in Scaryborough yesterday with Vicky changing my son's work pants at Lowes and geez, I thought Ipswich was bad for inbred looking people. Scaryborough is twice as bad if not more than there. It looks like there are a lot of people there who are their own grandparents.

As for the weather, yeah I've been told that before by my sister. My mother used to always say "it doesn't rain in Hervey Bay!". Since we've been here I think we've had more wet days than dry.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179720.msg213959#msg213959 date=1237440563]

I was in Scaryborough yesterday with Vicky changing my son's work pants at Lowes and geez, I thought Ipswich was bad for inbred looking people. Scaryborough is twice as bad if not more than there. It looks like there are a lot of people there who are their own grandparents.

As for the weather, yeah I've been told that before by my sister. My mother used to always say "it doesn't rain in Hervey Bay!". Since we've been here I think we've had more wet days than dry.
[/quote]

its been the most prolonged wet and gloomy days since i have been up here, usually you get a few days of terrential rain then it eases up for a month into blue skies. Lately hasn't been normal, it's been a lot cooler than usual too. NYE was one of the hottest days

As for Maryborough, it's good it's there it keeps a good deal of the dregs out of the bay. You still find them just less of them

It used to be the other way around.

Too bad both can't get rid of the dregs. Maryborough used to be such a great town.

Bishop Park isprolly half an hour from me.

I work in Ipswich at the moment, Jethro and let me tell you they are growing in numbers.

God, it's awful.

In particular Darra... don't think i've spotted an aussie there yet!

Nutzcraw link said:

I work in Ipswich at the moment, Jethro and let me tell you they are growing in numbers.

God, it's awful.

Growing in numbers?

Do you count the heads or the bodies for your stats?

Nutzcraw link said:

God, it's awful.

I used to live in Leichhardt on the edge of Ipswich back in July 89 to Dec 90 when I was posted to Amberley when I was in the RAAF and I couldn't believe the amount of inbred looking people there in downtown Ipswich. If there were lots then then I'm sure those families have multiplied amongst themselves in the time since then. :p

a lot of them are moving up to places like Gladstone and places like that, Hervey Bay is starting to get too expensive.

Basically HB is your and vibrant, Maryborough has a lot of the ferals that cant afford the Bay anymore. Good job I say

Coach: Brandon COSTIN

Is this the same Brandon Costin/Pearson who got on the E's with BK down at Canberra (allegedly) ??

Dan link said:
a lot of them are moving up to places like Gladstone and places like that, Hervey Bay is starting to get too expensive.

Basically HB is your and vibrant, Maryborough has a lot of the ferals that cant afford the Bay anymore. Good job I say

Ah use to live up there, it always makes me wonder why the wide bay hasn't got a QLD Cup team 

Daring Eagle link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179720.msg214070#msg214070 date=1237461717]

Ah use to live up there, it always makes me wonder why the wide bay hasn't got a QLD Cup team 
[/quote]

Average age has only just dropped down to the mid 40's has always been known as the Newly Weds and Nearly Deads. It's changing now and as the average age continues to drop I am sure there will be more interest from big business and things like QLD cup footy.

I would say the BRL will put a Bundaberg team up

At 72nd minute score is Devils 28, Sea Eagles 26

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4