Support Geoff Toovey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can always recall Gus Gould talking about coaches losing the dressing room (this was a few years ago, about a parra coach I think) and he said once it happens the players will just not do anything to stop the slide of the coach. He believed that from that point it was inevitable the coach was gone.

Tooves is gone.

Toovey either has to be given a free hand to rebuild the team which will take a few year or let go early.

You can't have the board picking the team and buying players the coach doesn't want or doesn't think will fit in.

He either has the confidence of the owners or he doesn't.
Based on Tooves wanting Bryce Gibbs I don't feel comfortable giving him the keys to the car.

Would be great to see the fans get out to Brookvale next Saturday and voice their support for our club legend and coach Geoff Toovey.

Forget about DCE and Foran bashing, let the club know that you love and support this Manly Great and get behind him and the the team.

Make some banners and head to the game and make some noise in support of Tooves.
Who's bashing ? Fans arnt dumb , this rot started mid season last year , if there's a silver lining its that we don't have to fork out 10 mill for halves who couldn't match it with Raiders , that's how low we've come , instead of leading the March to save Tooves, listen to the fans and lead the March to new halves , and quick

There's no one else.
Who are we going to replace Tooves with? Peter Sharp??
It's not the coach fault when some players are not putting in.
I've heard all these before when Hasler was coach and now he's the great so and so.

I want to support Toovey, most of our fans do too, but a section of our team and management clearly DONT!!! anymore. No coach should have to put up with this rubbish from senior players. Today was a game where it was always going to be tough to win minus the guys already out. 2 of their first 3 tries were down to Cheyse Blair being played out of position and making howlers in defence. I would rather see Luke Garner play at least he is a natural left centre. We had too many injuries in this game and our depth was ruthlessly exposed by an inept team.

The next month I think will be telling, Penrith, Dogs and Storm all away back to back. We are staring down the barrel here. Time for Manly to give it their best and if we are not able to win these games at least blood some guys who can take us forward. We cant afford a repeat of today otherwise the next month will be totally embarrasing!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8