Surely this is a mistake...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
Jethro, that's poor form, you shouldn't be using an adblocker that goes into funding our site.....that and the mobile version doesn't have many ads, something that will be changing soon though unfortunately

Sorry @[Daniel] :(

But on the bright side of things, over the last couple of years, I have gone out of my way to donate my money to the running of the site by way of the tipping comp as I know that I haven't got a hope in hell of winning anything and it was the only way that you would accept a donation to help the site financially :-/

Thats ok mate. No one likes adverts. I try to keep the unobtrusive as in no popups etc. But a lot of people run adblockers these days unfortuantely

manlyfan76 said:
Dan is there any merit to selling memberships to Silvertails that remove the ads? @[Daniel]

I would happily pay a membership fee for this to happen on top of my tipping comp donation.

Daniel said:
Thats ok mate. No one likes adverts. I try to keep the unobtrusive as in no popups etc. But a lot of people run adblockers these days unfortuantely

You shouldn't have converted me from IE to Firefox all those years ago. :p
I didn't know about adblockers until I switched to firefox and AdBlock Plus was a firefox recommended add-on on their website.

now i'm getting ads for improving my golf swing...lol!
haven't played golf since shoulder surgery last August!

i swear these ads are in my mind!

I'm getting Christian singles links each time I post. As a married atheist I can give feedback that the advertising is poorly targeted.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4