Surprise Inclusion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
tookey link said:
If one of those games is the 2008 grand final because he picked an unfit player who cost us the game then the answer is yes.

What a dubious proposition. How are you going to determine that the sole factor contributing to the loss was one players actions. It just sounds like rubbish to suit the Des agenda.

DSM5 link said:
The thing is KE, I don't want to compete, I want to win.  That's really what it's all about.  12 years between drinks is just a little to long in my book.

Youve really taken that throw away line to heart. Please tell us that your just using it ito pursue your Des agenda and your not that stupid.

DSM5 link said:
The thing is KE, I don't want to compete, I want to win.  That's really what it's all about.  12 years between drinks is just a little to long in my book.

And you think that the whole organisation has put so much work into this season for so many months, simply to turn up and "compete"

No way in the world, they want to win the bloody thing. It does not get won mid August, the weeks that count, and where the absolute peak is need, is the last week of Spetember and First Week of October

It gets won week after week with the building of belief.  Not week after week of crap play.  Jatz, I've never thought Hasler was the messiah.  He was a decent club player, fixated on fitness and defense but never the greatest thinker (a better version of Willo really).  And it's OK to wonder about his selections and game plans and to be critical.  Pissing in peoples pockets was never one of my attributes.   

Well we are ****ing certainties then DSM5

If week after week of crap play has us sitting 2nd, 1 game behind the leader, then all we have to do is play half decent and it will be a cakewalk

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6