surprise, surprise. F-ing SNAKES

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't be a fool, I have discussed many areas where the liberals are at fault.

Some on the other hand cannot do the same with the labor party.

Pot calling the kettle black. Methinks.

Don't be a fool, I have discussed many areas where the liberals are at fault.

Pot calling the kettle black. Methinks.

How many times have you used this saying since mata used it in a different thread about you??

I've used it thousands of times before, maybe he got it from me?.

Next time I'll simply say.

Stop being a f-ing hypocrite ;)

Labor is a shambles at the moment!!! There it is in black and white!!! Don't have to be Einstein to see it.

Sadly though the real losers are the Australian people as with no effective opposition the Howard/Downer/Costello morally bankrupt government runs around unabated forcing their narrow and corrupt ideology on the country with the fat cats getting fatter whilst the poor, the dispossessed and the paye taxpayers get screwed. Are we are morally better society since Johnny and his ilk have been running the country. No - and one of the reasons - no accountability as the opposition has been ineffective for years.

Do you remember the 80's when it was hip to be arrogant and greedy with your money. Remember Skase and bond etc. where the rich were getting richer and Hawky was in Bonds pocket, Then the Recession!

Who was in power then..........?

Surely you don't think labors attitude was that great?

But I will admit all pollies aren't fine specimens. Including the libs but my main argument is that you offer labor as the alternative and as you now admit. They were never the correct party to be given power in the last election. But you still support them knowing to well how they operate.

Answer me this. If there was Federal election tomorrow who would you vote for?

I will wait until I see the policies of the parties and who is leading. It isn't that simple?

Sometimes the decision is who is the best of a pretty poor bunch.

Beazleys joke the other day during the reply to the budget about Costello being like a poker machine was one of the best stabbs i've heard in a long time. The whole speach was laced with comical undertones to the point where I watched the whole thing. Absolutly hilarious.

Not sure if it has anything to do with the topic though as im not one to get involved in byso's political agendas.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4