Suspensions up for Nathan Davis and T-Rex

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Smokin Joe

Bencher
The 12 week suspensions are now up and both should be available for Blacktown and therefore our reggies if selected next game.
Interested in how both go,we all know about T-Rex' efforts and will be interested to see if he is in any sort of decent shape.Nathan Davis is the more intriguing one,definitely has NRL ability and a goalkicker as well,can play centre,wing and fullback and is a tall/strongly built player.
Not sure if we have filled our 2 remaining development player spots(although with Miski playing NRL would probably be one and Dockar-Clay being selected in team lists maybe the last spot),but they might be an outside chance if they play well in the next month.Davis is the guy who could be a serious candidate for a spot in the 30 man roster next year.
Young Michael Tupou also played on the bench for the reggies this week and could be a smokey if he can get more game time for a development contract for next year.Another Parra player from the GF side that lost to us,a bit of a Tom Amone type player and has been injured before the season started.Has come back from injury and playing in the RMC and has earned a call up with strong play since returning,hope he gets more chances depending on injuries...

Did Manly buy 2 NRL drug offenders :banghead:

It's incredible how some players keep getting chances and waste them, whilst others miss out on even their first :wondering:

Did Manly buy 2 NRL drug offenders :banghead:

It's incredible how some players keep getting chances and waste them, whilst others miss out on even their first :wondering:
No,BWSE signed them...drug culture is different today than before,it was looked down on by many,but now for a lot of young guys it is like having a couple of drinks before going out for the night.Not excusing it,and would think you would not want to throw away an opportunity,but not all people are the same....

The 12 week suspensions are now up and both should be available for Blacktown and therefore our reggies if selected next game.
Interested in how both go,we all know about T-Rex' efforts and will be interested to see if he is in any sort of decent shape.Nathan Davis is the more intriguing one,definitely has NRL ability and a goalkicker as well,can play centre,wing and fullback and is a tall/strongly built player.
Not sure if we have filled our 2 remaining development player spots(although with Miski playing NRL would probably be one and Dockar-Clay being selected in team lists maybe the last spot),but they might be an outside chance if they play well in the next month.Davis is the guy who could be a serious candidate for a spot in the 30 man roster next year.
Young Michael Tupou also played on the bench for the reggies this week and could be a smokey if he can get more game time for a development contract for next year.Another Parra player from the GF side that lost to us,a bit of a Tom Amone type player and has been injured before the season started.Has come back from injury and playing in the RMC and has earned a call up with strong play since returning,hope he gets more chances depending on injuries...
I really like the look of Davis, big strong and quite quick for a big man. Can play centre wing and fullback. If he gets his head right and makes the most of his opportunity then he is a real contender for a top 30 spot next year and could even push for a starting spot.

Were these Barrett or Des signings ?
Nathan Davis is a Steve Hales signing,T-Rex was signed after Des signed on,but have no idea of Des' influence or wishes....The BWSE signings are not Manly signings,they are independent of Manly,I am sure some (like Sione Hopoate and maybe T-Rex)have some Manly influence though...Hales influence out west is what brings in most of the signings.

I find it hard to believe DES didn't play a part in Trex getting a run at Blacktown.

I just hope that rumour Trex being promoted to the top team is off the mark. At the very least Trex needs to work his way.

I agree although it was a bit odd letting tangles go perhaps TREX is his replacement. I hope not.

Did TREX even play any games for parra? I think he played 1 game for the sharks.. long road back for him I think

Remember Davis from his very limited opportunities at the Tits. He must have half a brain, getting out of the Titans can only help your career.

He went to Parramatta lol

giphy.gif

Having seen T-Rex caning it for Manly in his prime, there’s a part of me that is keen to see him run around for us again. Then, again, having seen the absolute crap he dished up during his last couple of months with us, there’s an equally large part that thinks he should just retire...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8