T Rex in trouble for being....gangsta?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's all good in the hood Davie G.
Roll a fatty, drink a 40 and chill out to some smooth grooves.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:

what a load of s**t
another beat up, but it was originaly brought up by David Fordham on 2gb on Wed arvo

425992-gangsta-gaffe.jpg
It was brought up by a listener on the BEN fordham ( David is a manager) show not by the host by a listener, the truth is T-rex is a goose. I like how whenever there is a negative comment by anyone in the media regarding our players it is a beat up, give me a break I love the club as much as anyone and have supported them since I saw my first game at Brookie in 1970 but that doesn't prevent me from seeing it as it is and the standards have dropped in the club. What happened to the no dickhead policy if we policed that then this salary cap thief would be gone along with Watmough

Basically they are just being try hards....what a wank. They need to grow up. Young Hoppa is another one who does this try hard crap in photos. Brains the size of peanuts...

C&C ur siding with the DTs paper fluffer peice,its a joke and noone of any intellegence cares if T Rex is east or west side

Shane link said:
C&C ur siding with the DTs paper fluffer peice,its a joke and noone of any intellegence cares if T Rex is east or west side

No Shane, it's a very real issue.
After coming over from Parra, I'd be upset if TRex was still rollin' westside. He'd better be representin' the Beaches massive or I'll bust a cap. Know I'm sayin', G?

T Rex isnt tryin to be ganksta,i think his puttin **** on the wankstas
He aint playin dawg,he is in it,so when he hits the field bro u know his **** will be legit

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6