T- Rex signs with Blacktown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I would say he's no chance of playing with us, he's not part of our 30 man squad, and even if we keep a spot vacant to accommodate someone, I don't think it will be wasted on him, we need backs, not sloths
We need depth in the backs and in the forwards . The NRL is a long season . I dont think Des wastes his time on anyone that he sees as a sloth

T-Rex is a sloth :mad:

Wasted most of his prime and still lacks a sense of urgency out on the field :cool:
Was frustrating to watch something with someone with so much size and power.
Just wanted to pull him back with elastic bands and release!, we’ll see if he has any use for Des or can get any form. Worth a shot on the cheap and could he fit into the number 3 jersey?

Not the worst idea I’ve heard. Still only 30. Plus my daughter always has a go at me when I’ve rubbished him, as she reckons he was one of the nicest players with his time and the fans back in the @Mark from Brisbane function days

Yep he was our special guest one day wasn’t he, ****ing huge if I remember but a top bloke!!

It’s a big, T-Rex size, ‘no’ from me. Haven’t we learnt our lesson from contracting guys with “baggage”?!?! Same goes for someone like Foran - I really want to see him do well but am happy for the liability to sit with another club.

As long as he's Blacktown's problem who cares.
Might be of benefit.
But probably not...

Let the guy retire at Manly in peace! He probably won't make the fg side and probably won't even be in the 30. He just needs somewhere to run around of a Saturday, good luck to him !!

Too true mate . We have nothing to lose and plenty to gain if he unleashes his brutal frame .
Yes we do. We lose ithe 30th player being a first grader. Lazy and finds trouble everywhere. Can’t believe people would want this guy after Walkers exploits and what he’s done to our hopes already. Why sign has beens with a record for being a dickhead. Two days ago everyone was crying out for a no dickhead policy. Drink driving , coke , bad work ethic. Surely we can do better.

I’m sure he’s just signing for a few bucks to play footy in reserve grade. At least I hope so.

Correct me if im wrong but we only have 28 players in our squad. Croker has been named on the site BUT he is on a rookie contract, obviously an admin error. We have 2 spots to fill. On last nights performance id be willing to bring up #10 deluis and maybe miski as depth. Remember we still have keppi and Anderson etc on rookie contracts aswell who we can use later in the season
T Rex, well its a big maybe! He'd wanna aim up and stand out

What short memories people have ..... The loudest cheer ever heard at Brookvale was when it was announced T-Rex and his $600k a year were leaving for Belmore .....

Now ..... 8 years since this bloke played a good game of football .... let me repeat that for the numbnuts ..... 8 years since his last game of good football ..... some people are applauding his return to reggies after being sacked by both Bulldogs and Parra .....

Shut the gate nurse ..... they are getting out !!

Yes we do. We lose ithe 30th player being a first grader. Lazy and finds trouble everywhere. Can’t believe people would want this guy after Walkers exploits and what he’s done to our hopes already. Why sign has beens with a record for being a dickhead. Two days ago everyone was crying out for a no dickhead policy. Drink driving , coke , bad work ethic. Surely we can do better.

I’m sure he’s just signing for a few bucks to play footy in reserve grade. At least I hope so.
It is not only people that want this guy it is also Des that wanted this Guy and Des obviously sees more than just a dick head in him .
If we were to clean up the game and get rid of all the dickheads then Greenburg would be the first to go IMO

We have a pretty big hole is our cap. You’ve got Walkers money sidelined indefinitely plus we’re in year two of carrying our cap fine, so if Walkers on 600k, plus the 350K carryover, we’re starting the year at almost a *in Dr Evil voice* ONE MILLION DOLLARS down.

We probably have to plug roster holes on the cheap and T-Rex sized nasty.

What short memories people have ..... The loudest cheer ever heard at Brookvale was when it was announced T-Rex and his $600k a year were leaving for Belmore .....

Now ..... 8 years since this bloke played a good game of football .... let me repeat that for the numbnuts ..... 8 years since his last game of good football ..... some people are applauding his return to reggies after being sacked by both Bulldogs and Parra .....

Shut the gate nurse ..... they are getting out !!
Some people have short memories what this player is capable and I am glad Des does not have dementia like some on here saying T-Rex played his last game 8 years ago .???
When T rex left us for $600 he was the most brutal back rower and Australian rep player . Williams was not sacked by the Dogs he was released .

T Rex at his destructive best and not 8 years ago.

Whatever you do . please don't post a T-Rex low lights video ...... I don't have the necessary 8 years running time required left on this mortal coil to watch it ...

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10