T-Rex to Manly for the rest of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't think this is too bad of a signing at all.
He won't cost us hardly anything under the salary cap, with the Bulldogs paying majority of his contract.
Will be playing for a new contract, so will have a point to prove and maybe a change in scenery is what he needs.
He may be a good back row option off the bench to keep a bit of size to replace Taupau.
Can then reduce Martys minutes as well making him hopefully more effective

Well said, your absolutely correct. But he still waltzes into our 2nd row, you'd surely agree????

Sorry old mate I can't. I see him do one good run then watch him do nothing for the next 20 mins. At Bulldogs close to the line his own team mates were cutting him out. I often see him amble behind the ruck when they are 10m out and where he would be useful and not even look interested.

Every minute he spends on the field means a good footballer is sitting on the bench.

I will admit that at the beginning of this year he stopped the stupidity of stopping to push the 1st defender away, (and then getting swamped) and started to actually run through the defense.

Sorry for the rant but in 50 years of watching the game I have never seen a more useless sack of sh1te. Oh but wait, he made a good run. He back.

And I agree, lovely bloke. If ever he had motivation to have a go, you would think being sold for peanuts half way through the season would provide it. But I have hoped too many times before.

If he comes, good luck to him, I hope again, he kills them.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 24
Mark it has to be a gee up. Surely Barrett( who I haven't written off yet), wants to build a team he wants at Manly and he will be judged accordingly over the next couple of seasons. How this could help him do that given the guys history of barely trying is beyond me.Will be very disappointed if we head in that direction.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6