• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I will admit I have been one of the many that have bashed T-rex on here but with every passing game he improves that little bit more.

He just needs to learn to dominate and that will come with more experience and more game time.

Will he be better suited in the back row?

Only time will tell

Ryan link said:
Darren was very much right this pre-season in that our big boys are becoming too slow, too predictable, too lazy & too inneficient - they also give away far too many penalties...but I put that down to poor fitness...

Tasi and Hargraves would have been ideal damn it !!

Thanks Ryan, I get someone to agree. KE, you are right about people ripping into the kids. Tony has got loads of potential but no one seems to know how to harness it. Everyone is giving Foran lots of time as he has shown more than Hodko. Losing Hargreaves and Tasi are potential big losses. Imagine having a fired up Jarrod coming in. No wonder Roosters paid big bucks! Also Kane Linnett the centre for Roosters, he was unsigned by Saints and Roosters snapped him up. I don't care whta people say, Roosters are tops at recruiting.

Whether you rate him or not, he plays with the least amount of self confidence of any player I have seen. You can read it on his face. Whether with age he will improve we can only hope.

Agree with Cambo re some blokes being bullet proof.

Foran will be a real good one but since is injury he has struggled much like his partner.I dont know what it takes for some people to realise that halves this young will struggle at times early in their carreer.You just have to look at bthe ridiculous race at the moment to sign Kimmorley as a mentor.Foran in particular  and Hodkinson are very good now  but it will take a couple of seasons for them to be weekly gamebreakers.,simple as that.And as good as Ballin is each week he has his limits which are never mentioned - we need someone with more flair to operate later in each half much like lestrange in 08.

I was not convinced by the tigers and cronulla wins-the tigers have been falling in each week and cronulla are legless.that was a terrible game on saturday night.Choc,foran,hodkinson,perry form out of those games was misleading.we are struggling and at best will be easy mate in week one of finals.

My criticism of Williams is because I think he has a personality that doesnt allow the aggression required and that wont change and as such he will be no better than an average winger.Have a look at Uate to see what a man of his size and skill should be doing.

agree about Uate, Uate makes us realise that Robbo and T-Rex are average wingers at best. Uate makes things happen, the other 2 don't

ERNIE FOR NO7 link said:
Whether you rate him or not, he plays with the least amount of self confidence of any player I have seen. You can read it on his face. Whether with age he will improve we can only hope.

I have said it a few times, but tbh watching where he is at now, reminds me a lot of where Vatuvei was at the same point of his career. Hopefully something clicks in Tony like it did in Manu

Uate had a blinder on Monday night, that's undeniable, but he's had his fair share of shockers.  Might Tony fit in the front row?  Why are we looking at the backrow for him.  I would have thought given his size and mobility he'd be better suited in the front row.

DSM5 link said:
Uate had a blinder on Monday night, that's undeniable, but he's had his fair share of shockers.  Might Tony fit in the front row?  Why are we looking at the backrow for him.  I would have thought given his size and mobility he'd be better suited in the front row.

He hasn't got the ticker for the front row.

ds 

ever known a good prop who doesnt love to mix it up.i don't.he has the personality of a choir boy and that wont change.can you imagine him doing 15 to 20 hit ups a match which is required to be a topliner.He is flat out staying awake most of the time.

as i said ,lovely bloke but average footballer unless his personality changes quickly.

it can ,as KE mentioned with vatuvai,but it is a rare thing.

I dont blame T-Rex for the loss but I also see a lack of desperation in his  game but what do you do with the guy. We have invested 2yrs on good money on the guy.Do you cut him loose at the end of 2012 or create him into a weapon off the bench. Maybe his heart is not with Manly & he is here only for the money. The guy is a Eels junior. All his mates are playing there. I think he still lives out that way.It will be interesting to see what happens when his contract expires in 2012. 

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8