Tahu back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry Kiwi.  Assumed it was a Gallop justification.  Tahu's move is actually a win-win for all parties if he's happy with a paycut. My point was that Gallop's drama queen act with SBW defecting has been shown up with his victory celebrations over Tahu's similar actions.

Central Coast Eagle link said:
It is a slightly different situation. $BW walked out mid contract, Tahu finished the season and is using a clause in his contract to leave.

I don't think it is CCE, a person who is under contract should uphold their end of the agreement to the best of their abilities, if they cannot, then there is mediation in how to end such deal.
I was never really fazed by the whole hullaballo over SBW and the press it created, I am surely not going to be moved by Tahu's re-emergence in league. One thing we all must remember though is that these 2 dropkicks who have no balls/brains are precedents for others.

What is legally permissable and personally ethically defensible are two different things. Both cases reek of 'taking  my bat and ball home until I get what I want, with no concern for those affected by my decisions. Gone are the days when a contract was a contract and people committed to their word. Business I suppose!!

I put it to you this way, if I was Tahu I would be pissed off as well if Tom Carter could get a start over me for the Tahs.  No justification for walking out on a contract but he was probably promised a lot and all he got in return was splinters from sitting on the bench.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8