Talkin sport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seriously, if these guys were any good they would be on prime time stations! 2SM really? Who the hell listens to 2SM? Graeme Hughes has the odd sensible comment but Peter Tunks has had too many head knocks.

Stopped listening to those Talking Bulldogs clowns when Mark Geyer left.
Same idiots on everyday and a particularly negative program in general.
The dial doesn't go off ABC or JJJ these days.

Seriously, if these guys were any good they would be on prime time stations! 2SM really? Who the hell listens to 2SM? Graeme Hughes has the odd sensible comment but Peter Tunks has had too many head knocks.

Unfortunately 2SM's parent company, (I think Super Radio) own's radio stations all over regional NSW. And travelling around, sometimes that's all you can find on the wireless together with a bigger clown in John Laws.

Their table tennis commentary at the olympics was hilarious
'Ping pong ping pong ping pong...'
That rates as one of the funniest pieces of commentary I've ever heard.

Apparently the US athletes (and heaps of other nations) were staying up to watch that show during the Sydney Olympics, and that's why people like Jon Drummond (American sprinter) came on the show, they just thought it was so funny.

Last edited:
That rates as one of the funniest pieces of commentary I've ever heard.

Apparently the US athletes (and heaps of other nations) were staying up to watch that show during the Sydney Olympics, and that's why people like Jon Drummond (American sprinter) came on the show, they just through it was so funny.
Yeah it was classic, wonder if any of it is on YouTube?

The only thing dopier than the hosts of talkin sh*t are the recycled callers. King dope is the man who calls himself confused. In the morning on the BSB he's Dave from Bathurst. Come afternoon tea time he's changed his name to confused for talkin sh*t. And guess who he follows. Yep the squeels. Any bloody wonder he's confused.

That Shane ****wit that rings,seriously this turd needs his head read,I remember in 2008 when we put 40 on his so called beloved storm team,well you didn't hear from this wanker for months after that,a complete **** of a bloke,hey Shane if you read this go **** yourself you swamp maggot.

Driving yesterday I heard (ex-Dogs) Hughes & Tunks saying they felt a bit sorry for Foran and he'd only left Manly because they prioritised keeping DCE.
I thought to myself oh, I must have all my memories of that soap opera totally jumbled up. Unless they were just Talkin ****??

Driving yesterday I heard (ex-Dogs) Hughes & Tunks saying they felt a bit sorry for Foran and he'd only left Manly because they prioritised keeping DCE.
I thought to myself oh, I must have all my memories of that soap opera totally jumbled up. Unless they were just Talkin ****??

what the?

That's some major history re-writing there!

As always...its a shame so many 'league' shows slide down into their great sewer of tribal affiliations.

I think they are just positioning themselves to persue damages for concussion related injuries. Proof of brain damage on live radio will obviously help the case.

The Dream is all on youtube - classics each one :rofl:

Believe it or not my wife and two girls were on the pool deck the day Eddie the Eel raced, what you can't hear on that commentary is the crowd were going absolute ape ****!!

We were lucky enough to see Perkins and Hackett battle it out, and other Gold Medal races at that time but you ask my kids what was their greatest memory of the 2000 Olympics and that was it right there!!

I thought the poor little bugger was going to drown about half way back during the second 50!

An absolute classic by Roy and HG as well.

I'll tune in on Saturday 10am to hear the Drugs in NRL rants :p

One of the funniest bits was Roy explaining to HG how he became a goal kicker up in Lithgow Shamrocks.
'Grassy used to light your car on fire behind the goalpost to get you focused' :rofl:

I'll tune in on Saturday 10am to hear the Drugs in NRL rants :p

One of the funniest bits was Roy explaining to HG how he became a goal kicker up in Lithgow Shamrocks.
'Grassy used to light your car on fire behind the goalpost to get you focused' :rofl:
A great idea they came up with the other week was to keep all league players in gaol cells till game day then just unleash them for the match.....
Can see some benefits in keeping the boys out of trouble and producing some furious football.
And reduce the journos chances to write BS.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6