talkinsport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mickqld link said:
LOL Fro don't knock Toranas my first car was a LX SS Hatchback. Fortunately I didn't have a mullet or flannos and lived at Killarney Heights.

Hey Mick, that wasn't an orange Torana by any chance???? May have seen it doing a bit of circle work in Forestville........

Robbo is the most underated winger going round and I still stand by my statement that had it not been for Brett Stewart's injury and him having to play fullback, he would have had a state of Origin spot in 2009

A great interview, he loves manly and loves the game and unlike alot of people on here I will never bag the bloke.

Goldie said:
mickqld link said:
LOL Fro don't knock Toranas my first car was a LX SS Hatchback. Fortunately I didn't have a mullet or flannos and lived at Killarney Heights.

Hey Mick, that wasn't an orange Torana by any chance???? May have seen it doing a bit of circle work in Forestville........

No it was Aqua blue with silver and black stripes. had it around 1984-87

lloydy said:
A great interview, he loves manly and loves the game and unlike alot of people on here I will never bag the bloke.

Does that some how make you better? I mean you just bagged "a lot of people on here"

Mark from Brisbane said:
f**k off Gronk, it's you people down south that are stupid...DST is a crock of s**t

Dude, who is that picture of in your Avatar? I dead set feel like ringing the cops...just in case !

Daniel said:
lloydy said:

Does that some how make you better? I mean you just bagged "a lot of people on here"

And how is that champ? I didn't bag anyone, I simply said "unlike alot of people on here I will never bag the bloke"

lloydy said:
Daniel said:
lloydy said:

And how is that champ? I didn't bag anyone, I simply said "unlike alot of people on here I will never bag the bloke"

You bagged the baggers :D

Jethro said:
lloydy said:
Daniel said:
lloydy said:

You bagged the baggers :D

haha yeah ok , sorry to all the baggers, I will give myself 10 in the bin.

Todays top10 topic is Kiwi players that have made the greatest impact in rugby league in Australia since 1970

mentioned were Ridge, Innes, Iro brothers from the 1st caller

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Todays top10 topic is Kiwi players that have made the greatest impact in rugby league in Australia since 1970

mentioned were Ridge, Innes, Iro brothers from the 1st caller

I'll take a wild stab in the dark with the rest(and I'll give my reasoning):

Olsen Filipaina: done a Wally on Wally during Tests against NZ,
the Sorenson boys: tough ****s that played for Cronulla, played in an Auckland Rep team before that beat all comers
Ali Lauitiiti: this bloke is a freak, Cliffy Lyons in a 188cm frame
Stacey Jones: if hadn't played for the Warriors he would won teams premierships very nearly did
Ruben Wiki: the Muss was the ultimate professional if we had the money I kind of wished we signed him when the Raiders let him go

Darryl Williams. He was a bit of a trailblazer. Plus he was the bloke Mal Meninga tried to tackle and when he broke his arm on the goal post. He's also had an impact off the field after sitting the judiciary for many, many years.

I just sent Graeme Hughes an email asking him to ask Scott Penn if the report yesterday about Hoppa agreeing to a new four yr deal is correct.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2