Taufua is going OK

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Doesn't get taken into touch, he is a bull with the ball and he has good speed plus he has loads of potential.
A definite keeper.

Doesn't get taken into touch, he is a bull with the ball and he has good speed plus he has loads of potential.
A definite keeper.

He has this funny running style that sees the defenders just falling off him when he starts motoring. He must be covered with spiders.

He has this funny running style that sees the defenders just falling off him when he starts motoring. He must be covered with spiders.

Another good effort tonight, but if there is one slight criticism if I may, he does have a tendency to put the blinkers on a bit when he gets away down the sideline. Needs to be a biit more aware of what's happening inside rather than just going alone everytime. That'll come with experience no doubt. He is shaping up to be a great replacement for Hoppa

Chip and Chase said:
Another good effort tonight, but if there is one slight criticism if I may, he does have a tendency to put the blinkers on a bit when he gets away down the sideline. Needs to be a biit more aware of what's happening inside rather than just going alone everytime. That'll come with experience no doubt. He is shaping up to be a great replacement for Hoppa

He definately has the goods. As you said. The little things come with experience. His clean up of the grubbers has been great and hes making 100+ metres every week doing the hard yards out of our end. Future star no doubt

Parra throw $800k at Hoppa and show Taufua the door.

And they wonder why they're coming last.

I have warmed to this bloke and I'm prepared to concede my criticism of him earlier in the season was misplaced.
Keep on getting better Jorge!

Taufua looks dangerous most times he has the ball but a couple of funny things have noticed in recent games.
1- The sidestep when noone was in front of him & only cover defence 5 metres away.
2- Last night on a kick return his closest support was 15 metres away & in front of him & he started throwing dummies at the touch judge!! - Still powered into the defence & picked up another 10 metres - go you good thing.

He really is improving. He hasn't been tested much under the high ball the last few weeks, but hopefully he's improvised on that as well

Chip and Chase said:
He doesn't always have the blinkers C & C though he did miss Snake calling for him last night. Remember his great catch and off-load to DCE that got us home in the warriors match (which turned our season around)?

What's his rep allegiance? It's traditional for the premiers to get a couple of bolters in the test sides at end of year, Buhrer will probably be one, but who knows… ?

He is comming along, just needs to be more aware of his support Players, two weeks in a row he did not kick ahead for Snake.:huh: Although we have seen him do it in past games.

Jorge also rarely comes onto the right of Matai who makes a lot of meters close to the line (and on one leg :angel:). It would really benefit him to do this as Matai attracts at least 2 defenders, leaving decent space on his right:idea:

The jig with the sideline remains a mystery, Jorge must see dead people or Mr Invisible :p

Whare last night also was sound but still runs too close to Killer.
If only he watched how Wolfie does it.:idea:

Again, like Jorge, he never tried to go on the left of Killer to take advantage of the defenders always following Killer and thereby leaving a gap for the Winger.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6