Taufua the Kind of Footballer to Worry About?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So you have been stalking me, and stealing from my photo collection ? You're a strange cat ...

It's all in a bit of fun, no need to get so wound up champ. I'll reply to that last effort of yours some other time bud, I've been out of the high school gay joke scene for quite a number of years now, I'll get in touch with my cousin to find out the going response these days then reply to keep the convo on the same level

Kiwi Eagle said:
So you have been stalking me, and stealing from my photo collection ? You're a strange cat ...

It's all in a bit of fun, no need to get so wound up champ. I'll reply to that last effort of yours some other time bud, I've been out of the high school gay joke scene for quite a number of years now, I'll get in touch with my cousin to find out the going response these days then reply to keep the convo on the same level

A bagful of Willy to smoke in the morning, bending over to touch my toes for good old Kiwi in the afternoon. My my aren't I a naughty boy...and a slut too!

Kevinward777 said:
A bagful of Willy to smoke in the morning, bending over to touch my toes for good old Kiwi in the afternoon. My my aren't I a naughty boy...and a slut too!

Now that's a team player! but you are no slut unlike my gf who just called me old fashioned........and with her ankles showing, now that is a slut.

Joey said:
Kevinward777 said:

This bloke does the finger swipe to test for dust after the cleaners have been through the house.

^ This bloke eats a bag of dicks for breakfast.

That would be a bag full of Canterbury staff then. :p

There is a lot of teams worried about Jorge now, he has scored more tries this year than Manly have conceded.

Some one should ask Jorge today if Ben Barba is back. Based on Barbas "epic" effort last night Jorge probably still doesn't know Barba is back on field. :)

RL Gronk said:
Some one should ask Jorge today if Ben Barba is back. Based on Barbas "epic" effort last night Jorge probably still doesn't know Barba is back on field. :)

Lol.

RL Gronk said:
Gold!!

RL Gronk said:

Just on Barba. He looked really soft last night especially when Lyon went in for his try. Lyon had no right to get past him but Barba didn't attempt to make a tackle.

Pittwater Legend said:
RL Gronk said:

Just on Barba. He looked really soft last night especially when Lyon went in for his try. Lyon had no right to get past him but Barba didn't attempt to make a tackle.

Yep he is obviously not ready to be back yet, the Dogs rushed him back because they were missing him. I would not be surprised if he misses a few weeks with an "injury" after our game.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
RL Gronk said:

Barba definitely didn't want to touch him

Pittwater Legend said:
RL Gronk said:

With the way his attack went last year, was there ever really much thought about his defense. Sure, he got those 1 man strips down pat, but, is he the complete fullback that we have in our team. I'd take Brett over Barba and his mate Hayne any day.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6