Taupau and AFB charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well don't I feel like the a$$hole?! Fair play.
I just think people expect way too much of Marty and miss all the great stuff he does - close to a sacking is a little over the top wouldn't you say?

Maybe your right.

I'll pass my judgement to see how many suspensions he gets this year. And how many weeks he spends on the sidelines.

So Radradra bashes his girlfriend, and gets 0 weeks. Norman gets caught with a dealing level of drugs, (although got a section 10) 5 weeks. Taupau braces for a hit by arguably Parramatta's biggest man, 3 weeks.

Yup, NRL's got it right.
Don't forget Rapana giving the refs double birds on telly and he gets a warning @:rolleyes:

If they do both get done, it will be a very interesting selection process given Darcy is still probably another two weeks away.

Possibly Lane and Amone? Hard to say. Lawrence and Myles as starting props is not overly intimidating, so any advantage we had over Souths without Reynolds and Inglis might now be eliminated.

This will test the boys.

Interesting to see whether Lussick is looked at a little earlier given Barrett said he was due back around Rd 3, last week. Especially with Lane out for a few more weeks with a foot injury, depth in the front row stocks are seriously tested when you're looking at several weeks on the sideline for both Marty and AFB.

Interesting to see whether Lussick is looked at a little earlier given Barrett said he was due back around Rd 3, last week. Especially with Lane out for a few more weeks with a foot injury, depth in the front row stocks are seriously tested when you're looking at several weeks on the sideline for both Marty and AFB.
Ahh yes Lane is injured also. Wow, now what? Some of those big Blacktown units will need to step up.

Taupau's appeared a shoulder-charge in that he didn't use his arms to make a tackle. But he doesn't hit him side-on like with a typical shoulder charge. Suspension is clearly ridiculous.

Hi Palls

During the game I posted that Taupau would get suspended.

Both are 2 games if guilty. 3 if not guilty.

Taupau's is the definition of a shoulder charge. I'm thinking he is getting close to sacking in my book. How many suspensions can you get!! At least matai learned and adjusted.

I didn't see AFBs shoulder charge. Any chance ???
Sack Taupau?? Really? I'm surprised I even bothered to reply!

To be honest I think our balance was a little off in the pack anyway, 3 props on the bench was not for me, if both were suspended I'd go a backrower and prop

Hoppa/Bainbridge (is Bainbridge injured?)
Amone....I guess

Jeez we are looking light on

To be honest I think our balance was a little off in the pack anyway, 3 props on the bench was not for me, if both were suspended I'd go a backrower and prop

Hoppa/Bainbridge (is Bainbridge injured?)
Amone....I guess

Jeez we are looking light on
We are up against a big pack in Souths, so that might influence things.

How is it a shoulder 'charge' when you are standing still, simply bracing for an impact? Case dismissed!

That was the television highlight of the match.
Wow. Rugby league is so corrupt these days. Forget about players influencing matches. Fixers can simply corrupt officials to derail a club's chances.

Everytime Channel 9 or Fox shows one of those replays of big contact its a 50/50 chance there's a shoulder charge. If they replay it twice or more in slow motion the video match review dope asleep on his chair awakes from his slumber, wipes the sleep out of his eyes and charges him. If they just play on nobody notices it.

Am so over the NRL.

Sack Taupau?? Really? I'm surprised I even bothered to reply!

Thanks for the effort.

All I'm saying is. Let's say he gets suspended 3 times for 8 weeks this year. Which isn't out of the question considering his history.

Is that good value to us.

The Kapow 13th minute hit on Matagi was a brace.

AFB's is 80th minute on Norman - WTFF
@:mad:
http://m.nrl.com/sea-eagles-props-face-two-match-bans/tabid/10874/newsid/104319/default.aspx

Manly must insist that no replays of these shoulder charges can be aired, as it's prejudicial to their players :lightbulb:

Shoulder Charge should only be for contact above the shoulder in any case.

The NRL can not rule them to be illegal, yet actively promote them to entice customers to their product :punch:

TAPAU needs to change his style he knows we rely on him for muscle he needs to consider the bigger picture overall not just a good hit in a game we need him consistently on the park farks sake already suspended how many times is this now 4 ? If it goes through !!!

What about Jarred Kennedy, he went well in the 9s :)

PS Greenturd is a bigger ****wit by the hour :swear:

Can the boys just quote tge Ref ‘look I made a mistake, let it go and get on with the game’ :rolleyes:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10