Taupau Extends

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So is everybody going to ignore the fact that he gave Barrett a wrap?

Taupau said he is excited about what lies ahead for him and the Sea Eagles.

“I am very happy with this extension of my contract. I thoroughly enjoyed my first season with the Sea Eagles this year,’’ Taupau said.

“There is a lot to like about the direction the team is heading in. Trent Barrett is a wonderful coach and I look forward to further developing my game under him.

“The Sea Eagles are also making great progress off the field and I am glad to be part of their plans.

Yeah I know, he just made that up.
If Marty thoughrly enjoys finishing outside the 8 (less than the top 50%) then we are in for some lean years.

No dig here either, but I very much doubt those are Marty's words. In fact, I doubt he said anything except, "Thanks for the extra cash." It's a Sea Eagles press release. The writer makes the quote up, attributes it to the player, the club publishes it, news organisations re-run it. That's just the process.
I also doubt Barrett said Marty "likes the direction the club is heading in", given that the direction we've been heading in lately is down.;)

Very probable that you are correct. But also possible that Marty being on the "inside" does like Baz (his form did improve) and that he did say words to that effect.

But I guess my thoughts are, that being silvertails, there is no good news that we as a group can't find some way to throw cold water on.

Great news!!! Good to hear Marty has extended an extra year to 2020. Hope he can continue the form he showed the second half of this season. One of the most damaging forwards in the game when he is firing on all cylinders.

I always thought 2 and 2 was one strike away from an out?

Sorry, the baseball fan in me sometimes pops out :p

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6