Taupau gets off with a fine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I sure hope you are right. Without Marty, we lack intimidation, and aggression to compete this time of year.

Not a shot at you 1969 old mate .... but if anybody thinks that we have had any intimidation or aggression this year ... with or without Marty ... all I can say is my neighbours Labradoodle would scare them shiitless.

We have won games with skill, the only bloke that has fair dinkum fired up is Darcy, and he got bagged by the tree hugging, Greenpeace loving, free range egg eating, tofu burger vegans for being too mean to the opposition.

True, Marty has had his moments though, and losing a 200 metre a game forward will certainly test our depth, what's left of it.

Not a shot at you 1969 old mate .... but if anybody thinks that we have had any intimidation or aggression this year ... with or without Marty ... all I can say is my neighbours Labradoodle would scare them shiitless.

We have won games with skill, the only bloke that has fair dinkum fired up is Darcy, and he got bagged by the tree hugging, Greenpeace loving, free range egg eating, tofu burger vegans for being too mean to the opposition.

You forgot the knee high socks with roman sandals part of your description there

Martin Taupau is a much better and more dangerous player when he puts most of his energy into his runs and offloads. When he tries to be too aggressive in defence, that's when he runs into discipline problems. And he has a tendancy to do that more against his former clubs.....which I hope isn't an omen for Sunday's game against the Dogs.

Martin Taupau is a much better and more dangerous player when he puts most of his energy into his runs and offloads. When he tries to be too aggressive in defence, that's when he runs into discipline problems. And he has a tendancy to do that more against his former clubs.....which I hope isn't an omen for Sunday's game against the Dogs.

You are interrupting a good argument with common sense .... go away.

Just a question, who pays the fine? Player or club? Not that Marty would be struggling to find $2100 but a player on 100K or so would probably say thanks but no thanks i'll sit this week out.

So, because he will plead guilty, are there any penalty points attached to his record? Or is the fine deemed sufficient penalty?

Just a question, who pays the fine? Player or club? Not that Marty would be struggling to find $2100 but a player on 100K or so would probably say thanks but no thanks i'll sit this week out.

I would be as surprised as a timid mouse suffering a particularly severe case of nervousness that found himself in a dark room full of balloons and thumbtacks....if the club did not pay this for him.

Who decides whether it is a fine or a suspension ? i notice that trips now only attract fines. It's also beyond me how they determined Vunivalu's double flying knee attack warrants only a fine. A mistimed tackle on a falling player gets a suspension but a reckless head high jump into the defensive line is a slap on the wrist ?? Can't work that one out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8