Team Harmony = Forum Harmony

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan said:
Diversity of opinion is fine, its judging someone for that opinion that is not.

Just a handbag, whoever it may belong to, i'll swing it like an old lady making a well made point

I agree with that too mate; but I've been "judged" or insulted many-a-time (and seen it even more with others sometimes).

If I've felt strongly enough to do the right thing and "report" it, sometimes it's resolved, sometimes it's ignored. Meaning to me, quite clearly, the Mods don't even always agree with each other on the standards (or what's OK and what's not)

U wanna' fill these handbags with rocks as well, or just tissues ya' think?

:p

EDIT: Or, on a serious note, we can get called a sook, too thin-skinned, or even a troublemaker (even by Mods). ALL of which does make it bloody hard for the average-bloke to navigate around sometimes mate.

Dan said:
You used to be able to have a good debate and handbag fight on here then everyone just got on with it and got over it.

So in line with that I'm going to run into the crowd wildly swinging a handbag above my head

Lol Dan. I hope it's a designer handbag since we're Silvertails.

niccipops said:
Dan said:
You used to be able to have a good debate and handbag fight on here then everyone just got on with it and got over it.

So in line with that I'm going to run into the crowd wildly swinging a handbag above my head

Lol, can you just picture Dan, running through the streets of Amsterdam waving his Prada around.

I wonder if things would have disintegrated so far if the steadying influence of Brent Kite was still at the club.

every one here should adopt the fat lady theory and stay enthused as we remain a real chance until she is heard singing.

Shoe1 said:
So if we introduce harmony on the forum do you think that will flow through to the team?
well with all them good vibes emanating from here it would have to be a great start.

Shoe1 said:
So if we introduce harmony on the forum do you think that will flow through to the team?

Isn't "harmony" the hooker that was mentioned on another thread. Now that @Dan lives in Amsterdam I think that it would be entirely appropriate to introduce more hookers to the site.

shawn.b said:
One thing I have noticed as this season has progressed is how the relationships & interaction on this forum closely mirror the team we all support.

As the relationships in the team seem to deteriorate & the fortunes on the field go from bad to worse its like the same thing is happening here. Poster seem to be turning on each other for the slightest slur & others are writing off our chances without even playing the games.

It is quite amusing really reading the posts of people accusing the players of stirring up disharmony while they do the same thing on-line.

Sadly, a lot of posters seem to get turned on by the negativity here.

lol.

Sadly I'm of the opinion that people are conditioning themselves for the worst, rather than expecting the better.

Kind of lessening any possible disappointment.
Well,each to there own, whatever way you deal with a fantastic year slowly imploding is your choice.

As for me, In a poker terminology.... I'm all in.
So, I'll either double up, or go bust. But I'm willing and confident that I'll be shuffling a few more hands yet !

dowdz said:
niccipops said:
Dan said:

Lol, can you just picture Dan, running through the streets of Amsterdam waving his Prada around.

More like his european manbag

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6