Team Line Up for Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I imagine there is a lot of pressure on Des to get the most out of king, considering his pay packet. I wouldn't say a favourite, but there really is no reason he should be playing PL for that money. However the question should be should he have that contract.

my bad - i jsut checked its not Sione, its malingi styles i was thinking of - havnt seen nor heard much of him this year either

Styles scored two in the trial against the Tigers, granted both set-up by him by Ballin and Rose if my memory serves me correctly. I used to think he was borderline NRL quality, but a couple of reports I have read said he is nowhere near.

Anyone who has seen quite a bit of him, what do you think? Same goes for Sean Meaney, is he ready for first grade yet?

Yep Byso I am sure Des picks his mates so he can go round there place for a BBQ instead of keeping his highly paid job!!!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!

thats a bit harsh, he is actually a very very "special" man :p

Yep Byso I am sure Des picks his mates so he can go round there place for a BBQ instead of keeping his highly paid job!!!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!

King
Kane
Burns

Not Witt, Ballin, Cuthbo, Sione, Willie Bishop in PL

If you think some players don't get a jump on the others for whatever reasons. You're the IDIOT! :wall: :lol:

[quote author=clontaago]

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!

King
Kane
Burns

Not Witt, Ballin, Cuthbo, Sione, Willie Bishop in PL

If you think some players don't get a jump on the others for whatever reasons. You're the IDIOT! :wall: :lol:

[/quote]

I think Des picks on what he has available. Last year there was no golden stable of PL players behind the jane Try Stand. however this year, i think Cuthbo and Rose and to a lesser extent Ballin & Witt will get their chance. Some need to find form (Witt) and some are young and need to be brought in patiently. You can't depend on untried 1st graders to turn your season around. Des will bring them in when he and the coaching staff think is the right game to do so.

I thought Rose went well in the trials - and only Bryant is safe. Hopefully the other 3 props step up this weekend.

It is possible that personality clashes and "bad attitudes" of players can stop them from progressing to the top grades.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2