Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
there has to be changes otherwise seibold is rewarding mediocrity, croker, parker , aloli , tulagi all should be dropped on recent week performances

OK I'll start ...

Kelma will be out with a broken cheek bone ...
The Shu will be back fit and firing ... Lean and mean ... much to the despair of the local KFC
Jake should be back ..
The Pastor should be out ...

@eagleron did Sammy Fainu play reggies ?

I think Flanagan is more hard nosed than Seibold. If he was coach, it's likely heads would have rolled already. Unfortunately, coaches can become blind to lateral thinking possibilities. If something isn't done soon, the season will be lost....

There is a lot to be said for a coch showing faith in players .. and being loyal ... but the good ones know when to "fold 'em" ....

I don't think Seibold has gone to far .. yet ... but this week would have been enough for mine .... Kelma and the pastor being injured, and Jake and the Shu likely being back probably saved him from making the hard decisions ..

The below is what I would look at if Seibold, somehow he has to try and revive Tom as even now people who don’t watch manly as close are seeing where Tom is at.

Some investment in young Sam who could be the 13 the team needs next season.

1. Koula
2. Saab
3. Tommy Turtle
4. Burbo
5. Garrick
6. Schuster
7. DCE
8. Tent
9. Lawton
10. Jake
11. Guaca
12. Sammy F
13. Bully
14. Gordon
15. Keppie
16. Sipley
17. Condon
18. Humphries

For giggles my team would be

Tom
Garrick
Parker
Koula
Saab
The lean mean fighting machine .. THE SHU
DCE
Paseka
Croker
Keppie
Haumole
Burbo
Jake

Lawton (or Gordon can tan go)
Bully More
Woods
Fainu

I don't think Seibold has gone to far .. yet ... but this week would have been enough for mine .... Kelma and the pastor being injured, and Jake and the Shu likely being back probably saved him from making the hard decisions ..
Agreed. Those injuries will at least force some changes to be made. But I have to say Pastor Oshay looked well and truly cooked before he got injured. He was clearly not running freely and struggling to move laterally. Shoulder aside, I suspect his ever-present leg injury still needs some attention.

For giggles my team would be

Tom
Garrick
Parker
Koula
Saab
The lean mean fighting machine .. THE SHU
DCE
Paseka
Croker
Keppie
Haumole
Burbo
Jake

Lawton (or Gordon can tan go)
Bully More
Woods
Fainu
Yeah, I quite like that team in the circumstances. Agree to elevating Burbo to starting second row. I think he earned it after yesterday's stint, and he is easily the best option from those currently available. I'd also be happy to see Fainu given a bench spot. That would encourage me looking to the future. Hopefully, he doesn't have to come on and fill in some backline position because of injury.

The slight variation would be to move Croker to lock, Jake back into prop rotation (Woods dropped), Lawton to hooker with Gordon to rotate that position from bench. More risk admittedly. We would lose some experience and be gambling on some significant shifts in key positions, but hey...

I think Flanagan is more hard nosed than Seibold. If he was coach, it's likely heads would have rolled already. Unfortunately, coaches can become blind to lateral thinking possibilities. If something isn't done soon, the season will be lost....
Most coaches are steered toward survival. A 6 week losing streak unsettles most

both seibs and flanno are close to the last chance saloon if if ended poorly, esp seibold. Rocking the boat and smashing the team mould is most affective in the off season rather than mid but an unlikely move from a new coach that joined the squad a bit later than hoped

the squad needs a couple of sacrifices to adjust attitude but replacements are thin and the best choice for a new coach was rainbow and lollipops . Soon it wont be

a few more losses and it could get nasty as players are slacking off and seibs will wear the brunt, for the same limp rrrrrs footy that has been ingrained into our team over the last 3 coaches minimum

A
Yeah, I quite like that team in the circumstances. Agree to elevating Burbo to starting second row. I think he earned it after yesterday's stint, and he is easily the best option from those currently available. I'd also be happy to see Fainu given a bench spot. That would encourage me looking to the future. Hopefully, he doesn't have to come on and fill in some backline position because of injury.

The slight variation would be to move Croker to lock, Jake back into prop rotation (Woods dropped), Lawton to hooker with Gordon to rotate that position from bench. More risk admittedly. We would lose some experience and be gambling on some significant shifts in key positions, but hey...
agree with a lot of this - i would also pull the tirgger on tom to centre (wont happen but hey would be worth a look for a week).

1. Weekes
2. Saab
3. Koula
4. Turbo
5. Garrick
6. Schuster
7. DCE
13. Croker
12. Burbo
11. Haumole
10. Jake
9. Lawton
8. Paseka

14. Gordie CKT
15. Keppie
16. Fainu
17. Woods (prefer someone else but not sure who's left)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8