Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
A

agree with a lot of this - i would also pull the tirgger on tom to centre (wont happen but hey would be worth a look for a week).

1. Weekes
2. Saab
3. Koula
4. Turbo
5. Garrick
6. Schuster
7. DCE
13. Croker
12. Burbo
11. Haumole
10. Jake
9. Lawton
8. Paseka

14. Gordie CKT
15. Keppie
16. Fainu
17. Woods (prefer someone else but not sure who's left)
Bully for Woods?

For giggles my team would be

Tom
Garrick
Parker
Koula
Saab
The lean mean fighting machine .. THE SHU
DCE
Paseka
Croker
Keppie
Haumole
Burbo
Jake

Lawton (or Gordon can tan go)
Bully More
Woods
Fainu

Good side woodsie. I like it. Although schu was sitting in the Bozo stand just above the KFC sign which worries me.

A

agree with a lot of this - i would also pull the tirgger on tom to centre (wont happen but hey would be worth a look for a week).

1. Weekes
2. Saab
3. Koula
4. Turbo
5. Garrick
6. Schuster
7. DCE
13. Croker
12. Burbo
11. Haumole
10. Jake
9. Lawton
8. Paseka

14. Gordie CKT
15. Keppie
16. Fainu

On watching the game, Woods doesn't appear to do anything noteworthy .. until you realise he has tightened up the middle and slows the opposition play the ball down ... we didn't start to compete until he came on .. I'd be keeping him

On watching the game, Woods doesn't appear to do anything noteworthy .. until you realise he has tightened up the middle and slows the opposition play the ball down ... we didn't start to compete until he came on .. I'd be keeping him

I really liked lawtons energy yesterday. His service from dummy half is not brilliant but still better than croker.

For giggles my team would be

Tom
Garrick
Parker
Koula
Saab
The lean mean fighting machine .. THE SHU
DCE
Paseka
Croker
Keppie
Haumole
Burbo
Jake

Lawton (or Gordon can tan go)
Bully More
Woods
Fainu
Not sure why the giggles Woodsie, it looks a very good option and highly probable I reckon.

Jake for Keppie
Schuster for Johns
Burbo for Tuilagi (bench spot taken by Fainu)
Sipley for Woods
Gordie for either Croker / Lawton

There...that should do it
Is Sips back this week? If so, I'd also have him in for Woods. Altho, Woods did ok yesterday. But we need more than ok at the moment.

My call

1.Trbojevic
2.Garrick
3.Parker
4.Koula
5.Saab
6.Schuster
7.DCE
8.Paseka
9.Croker
10.Trbojevic
11.Olakau'atu
12.Trbojevic
13.Bullemor

14.GCKT/Fainu
15.Lawton
15.Keppie
16.Woods/Sipley

Love to get Gordie and Fainu in there but think there is currrently only room for one.

If Gordie plays Lawton plays edge, if Fainu plays Lawton covers hooker

A

1. Weekes
2. Saab
3. Koula
4. Turbo
5. Garrick
6. Schuster
7. DCE
13. Croker
12. Burbo
11. Haumole
10. Jake
9. Lawton
8. Paseka

14. Gordie CKT
15. Keppie
16. Fainu

Croker may just make a reasonable lock. Good defense, fairly mobile, tough as teak, not a ball player but for energy there are few his equal. I know I've suggested Parker and even Burbo. Similar builds. But Croker's defense and enthusiasm are qualities we dont want to lose, though not at hooker or 5/8 please.

while Turbo gets a rebuild, this is what i would do.

1.Garrick
2.Weekes
3.T.Trbojevic
4.Koula
5.Saab
6.Schuster
7.DCE
8.Paseka
9.GCKT
10.Trbojevic
11.Olakau'atu
12.Keppie