Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What an absolute Gong Show we have with that muppet Seibold in charge. How the fark does Woods get selected over Bullemor is astounding.
Lol, our coaching staff have probably explained to Bull exactly what it is that Woods is doing that they want him to do, but for whatever reason he hasn't done it yet. (I don't know what it is) (But I know Woods played umpteen Tests and Origins and was always slow and lumbering, I don't think he's suddenly lost all his dazzling pace, lol)

Sad day for the club

At least I’ll get some brownie points with the wife this week being available for dinner and bedtime with the young fella rather than telling her manly is on

Woods.

Seibold is an idiot.

Seven rounds to go, 27 - 3 byes next year, same the year after.
That's just 55 games to go until he is gone.

55? I can't do it Manly.

I can't do it 😢😢😢🤢🤢🤢

Lol, our coaching staff have probably explained to Bull exactly what it is that Woods is doing that they want him to do, but for whatever reason he hasn't done it yet. (I don't know what it is) (But I know Woods played umpteen Tests and Origins and was always slow and lumbering, I don't think he's suddenly lost all his dazzling pace, lol)
You’d have to think it’s something like that , it’s perplexing I must say but there’s an awful lot we don’t know behind the scenes.

Woods on the bench?? Seibold obviously got drunk at Maccas a few months back and got addicted to the soft serves..

easy gif1689412156198.gif

You’d have to think it’s something like that , it’s perplexing I must say but there’s an awful lot we don’t know behind the scenes.
Or maybe there's nothing. Nothing but vacant wasteland based in the Penn Centre of Excellence.

Number:Name:Brought to you by:
1Reuben Garrick
2Jason Saab
3Brad Parker
4Tolu Koula
5Christian Tuipulotu
6Josh Schuster
7Daly Cherry-Evans ©
8Taniela Paseka
9Lachlan Croker
10Josh Aloiai
11Haumole Olakau'atu
12Kelma Tuilagi
13Jake Trbojevic
Bench
14Dean Matterson
15Aaron Woods
16Sean Keppie
17Matt Lodge
Reserves
18Ethan Bullemor
19Jakob Arthur
20Toff Sipley
21Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
22Gordon Chan Kum Tong

Funny enough a lot of Sharks fans were calling for changes all week and got them. Tracey and Trindall in, Talakai to the bench, Moylan and Graham straight out. And they are actually still sitting in the 8 but are willing to take a few risks to match the other top 8 sides they've struggled to beat. Instead here we are, our season basically done, dropping players that have actually performed this year and running out Aaron Woods (a guy the Sharks thought were done 2 years ago!!!). No vision to improve the team, running out the same **** that hasn't worked for nearly 2 years now

Apologies to Des who I fed up with last year, Seibold has reminded me that things actually can get worse. In fact I would even rather have Barrett back because he could at least attract decent players

Funny enough a lot of Sharks fans were calling for changes all week and got them. Tracey and Trindall in, Talakai to the bench, Moylan and Graham straight out. And they are actually still sitting in the 8 but are willing to take a few risks to match the other top 8 sides they've struggled to beat. Instead here we are, our season basically done, dropping players that have actually performed this year and running out Aaron Woods (a guy the Sharks thought were done 2 years ago!!!). No vision to improve the team, running out the same **** that hasn't worked for nearly 2 years now

Apologies to Des who I fed up with last year, Seibold has reminded me that things actually can get worse. In fact I would even rather have Barrett back because he could at least attract decent players
I expect one of the conditions that Des had signing on as the coach of the Titans was having full control of rosters. I get the impression Des never really had full control of the roster at Manly, and only came back for sentimental reasons.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8