Test match discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Best performance on the field for Australia was Klein, no contest. Next international they play the Kiwis should demand a neutral ref.

Refs were a joke.

By halftime I was hoping for a NZ win.Cant bring myself to cheer a team with all those QLD wankers in it.Do they get loved by the refs every game or what?
Forans a great leader and we are very lucky to have such a talent at Manly.Future Sea Eagle captain for sure.

Is it just me or is third man in Thaiday massively overated??? No way he should be in the Australian team IMO. Choc and Lewis both **** all over Thaiday.

Chip and Chase said:
Right on cue....Slater stupidity leads to a try

But he's the greatest fullback in the history of the universe. Just ask Rabs. Better than Churchill, Changa, the Mayor of Parramatta, Wombat et al.

the mauler said:
Is it just me or is third man in Thaiday massively overated??? No way he should be in the Australian team IMO. Choc and Lewis both s**t all over Thaiday.

It's not just you. It's me, it's the vibe.

Re: RE: Test match discussion

Wolfpack said:
Thinking that the Kiwis will be looking to take some motivation out of this one for the world cup.

& they've certainly got it now. They wuz wobbed!

I was at the game last night and the atmosphere was crap! Maybe it was the freezing cold weather or the game or both..... The highlight (apart from the final whistle) was the 12 rounds of the Mexican Wave :)
And if you thought Broovale Oval was bad to get food and drink, it was abysmal at Canberra Stadium last night!
Rant over...............

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4