• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe I'm not getting it, but I think a thank you rating for informative or substantive posts that are not necessarily agree/like would be nice

Maybe I'm not getting it, but I think a thank you rating for informative or substantive posts that are not necessarily agree/like would be nice
There is an “informative” button which is kind of like a thank you. I can add a “thanks” if there is enough demand

What about a Thanks in Advance button for when you ask for info? @:mad:

@:D I forget that is you that hates that (every now and then) and it gives me a chuckle when I see the outrage and it's ooooh that's right, it's you!

It's like a warm fuzzy comfort blanket.

Haha it's more I find something logically disconnected about the concept of thanking someone in advance. Like saying please after someone's already done something for you??!! Very inappropriate, tsk tsk.

The thank you button is to say thank you to/for a poster for posting. The post itself maybe negative and I don't like it, but I do appreciate the effort they have taken to create it.

Informative to me is used for content appreciation where the content is actually informative.

All good, the responses have been informatively liked and thanks.

Yep ... definitely a thank you button .. and a I am more of a Manly fan than you button ..... and a numb-nutt button .....and a yeeooow button for @yokahontas .... and a Punchie button ..... and a are you taking the piss button .... and a .....

Button up!

My vote is still a thank you button instead of the informative button. Or, get rid of the yart button, replace with a thankyou button.

NO free buttons!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4