That fat ugly pig

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Are we not one of the top 4 attacking sides??

How does our "for" rack up against others??

I know our "against is the best in the comp :)

:lol: :lol: Just had a look.. we are 4th and the 3 teams ahead of us have had one more game than us (they are yet to have the bye)

Put this down in the "one of your best" threads for gould.

[quote author=Kiwi Eagle]
[quote author=Matabele]
I don't care frankly. It's June and we are ahead of third place by 8 points.

What the critics need to be looking at is that we are the best defensive side in the comp and we are creating dozens of chances.

I will only be concerned if our attack doesn't \"click\" by the last weekend in August.

I can recall you being concerned over our attack with a certain man wearing the 7 earlier on in the year ;) :doh: :drunk:

[/quote]

In dry conditions with noone backing up from Origin. :naughty:

[/quote]

Was throwing a bit of a line out for Flip to latch onto but it seems he declined the offer 8)

Gould had a huge spray at Lyon on the Sunday Roast. Said he was in Origin due to name only. It's possible I hate Gould more than Bozo hated Bill Harrigan.

What Gould said about Lyon not having done anything to deserve selection was correct, he has not lived up to his price tag. However he will come good.

Mata, if Monas was halfback and the same comment was made, what would you say about Gould then?

We all know Gould loves Monaghan.
Not last week he didnt. has the love affair petered out ?

When asked on air if Monas could be the choice at half now that NSW lost SOO II, he avoided suggesting it as a viable alternative or the right option to consider. He deflected that issue & then prattled on about another theory.

On Sunday he was prattling on about how Monaghan should have been in Origin. His analysis at times is good but he is a like a dog with a bone - when he gets an idea he won't let it go.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2