• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would point out that at this point if the calls in just the Tigers game (4 points and 2 points on the ladder) the Cowboys game (6 points, and 2 on the ladder) the Knights game (12 points), the Rabbits game (6 points... or perhaps 4 I can't remember), the Dragons game (6 points) had all gone our way then we would be on the same points as Melbourne and only 20 points behind on for and against.

Now I don't really care so much about all the others, but the Refs have now cost us the winning margin in 2 games. And I know you can say that we didn't deserve to win against the tigers but honestly, if that try was ruled out they would have looked a whole lot less potent, we would have been in front at the end, and I back us to defend - if not to attack in the final minutes. The truth is deserved or not we would have won the game, and that is 2 points we won't get now.

Farrah can't pass backwards out of dummy half let alone on the run

the pass was forward. Should have been called back, but the tigers still had the extra man wide open.

We cant stop whinging about refs inept performances, its been happening since 1908.

we've got to keep concerntrating on dominating possession and when in defence and not get in that position in the first place.

Rusty said:
I would point out that at this point if the calls in just the Tigers game (4 points and 2 points on the ladder) the Cowboys game (6 points, and 2 on the ladder) the Knights game (12 points), the Rabbits game (6 points... or perhaps 4 I can't remember), the Dragons game (6 points) had all gone our way then we would be on the same points as Melbourne and only 20 points behind on for and against.

Now I don't really care so much about all the others, but the Refs have now cost us the winning margin in 2 games. And I know you can say that we didn't deserve to win against the tigers but honestly, if that try was ruled out they would have looked a whole lot less potent, we would have been in front at the end, and I back us to defend - if not to attack in the final minutes. The truth is deserved or not we would have won the game, and that is 2 points we won't get now.
and the Foran rake in the Panfers game

Brookvale said:
the pass was forward. Should have been called back, but the tigers still had the extra man wide open.

We cant stop whinging about refs inept performances, its been happening since 1908.

we've got to keep concerntrating on dominating possession and when in defence and not get in that position in the first place.

I see it differently to you. I see it that we forced them wide and forced an error (forward pass). Brett Stewart forced an error by rushing up on the ball runner and forcing a rushed, **** and forward pass. It was their error not ours. Yet again, we were penalised for it.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7