That was pathetic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a bit early to say the Reyam.  This time last year we lost to the rabbits and then went on to win.  Saturday night was perhaps a combination of taking the Gummies to lightly, tired players, first half ref help to them, the Shark Park malaise and a couple of U20s players who aren't up to it yet.  This coming Friday night game is critiical.  Get over the top of the Druggos and power on.  We need to have a good game defensively to stop their quite good outside backs.  They run very powerfully.  Kill the Doogs as well.   

If you watch Des Hasler coached sides the past couple of years, we seem to be following a similar pattern

He seems to run to a plan that runs with about 3-4 peaks during a season and then we go quiet for a couple of games, and grind out wins

To show an example of this, last season we built up a run to the Storm game at brookie, and went down for a couple of weeks after that. I am sure the Dogs game had a big ring around it on the calendar, and we peaked for that match

Obviously he won't tolerate poor play like the 1st half the other night, but we will be well on the way to building up to another peak for the finals

Just onto JWH, I haven't seen a lot so far to justify the hype around him, not that I would write him off at all. I love a good shoulder charge, but outside of that I have not seen any tackling ability from him so far

JWH, he made one good one down our corner Kiwi but apart from that  I didn't see anything to let me feel sorry that he's going.  Those shoulder charges.  Problematic.  And I noticed he's a bit slow to leave the ruck and get back in the defensive line.  Small things.  Hopefully Des has a ring around this Friday nights game.

Yep, that hit on the Raiders winger was great, but he is going to the well far too often with them now, and they are having little impact. He needs to hone his tackling technique, then his shoulder charges will be far more effective and better times in the future

All I know at the moment is that i would be gutted if we lost big Rose, he is going great guns, and it shows that if a club extends a bit of loyalty like we did to him, you will get paid back

I agree, Rose is just going great.  I really like the guy and had a long chat with him early on in the year.  He's a real upbeat type and will be a longtime willing servant of the club.  Loyalty is all in his book. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4