Thats such a gutsy performance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Waits for @Ray Stehr to come in and tell us that "Easts" defense is so good they'd have kept the scum to -20 and been awarded 6pts...

Guts effort though... I just wish we could ease up on the heroics a little and start playing a little smarter in the second half.....

What will be gutsy is IF we can back up and win on Saturday night!!

Then thankfully a rest for most of them (Bar Choc I imagine) whcih they will all very much need

One of our toughest & gutsiest wins ever. To overcome all that was thrown at them was amazing. We have the mindset in defense right this year. It now depends on injuries & pink clowns.

Imagine what Gowers guts were doing for all that time on the bench. Hope is good for next week.

I just watched the replay, wow after being at the game I didn't really notice all the stuff that went against us. Massive effort and so proud! They will be sore boys this week, also hope Matai isn't too bad.

mickqld said:
One of our toughest & gutsiest wins ever. To overcome all that was thrown at them was amazing. We have the mindset in defense right this year. It now depends on injuries & pink clowns.

We didn't win lol.

bones said:
mickqld said:

We didn't win lol.
You didnt have to spoil it for mick bones

bones said:
mickqld said:

We didn't win lol.

Far as I'm concerned we did.

mickqld said:
bones said:
mickqld said:

We didn't win lol.

419 tackles more than any other team in the NRL history , Penalty count against us 10 to 5 . Our Star fullback , Vice captain and 2 of our regular forwards out . Playing away in Melbourne .All this against us and the Storm could not bring the Mighty Sea eagles down .
No other team could have sustain all this and not go down to the Storm.
This game was a great moral victory for our boys !!!
I can see where you are coming form Mick .

mickqld said:
bones said:
mickqld said:

We didn't win lol.

Not for me.

If we won we'd be in 3rd spot.
If we lost we would be in 5th.
We drew. We are in 4th.
Not complaining though. Great effort. A draw is still a good result. The games against Souths , Roosters and Storm have proven we can match it with anyone, and will hold us in good stead come finals time with Brett and Richie back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7