the 1st report from the Telecrap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seaeagle63 link said:
If anyone has a published copy of that article then it can be used in a court of law in a slander case.

Journalists Motto: \"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story\"

Say no more apart from \"Arseholes\"

It is still (unbelievably) being published as we speak on the Fox Sports site.  It doesn't need to be in a newspaper to be published.

It really is disgraceful.

Ritchie has a good article about Brett in todays Telegragh.I like the way he kind of challenged him to come out next year and show what your made of..

Nthn NSW link said:
Ritchie has a good article about Brett in todays Telegragh.I like the way he kind of challenged him to come out next year and show what your made of..
Seen that article myself. Apart from DSM5, the first decent piece of journalism I've seen on the whole affair.

SA fan link said:
Having read all of DSM5's reports where did they get this info from?

Could I speculate it could have been leaked from certain elements within the thin blue line?  It is clear that there was an axe to grind

Crap journalism, they write anything to get a headline , disgracefull i dont think they would pull all that crap out of there ass and put it in the papers if it was about there son. it just goes to show what incompetent and unethical journalists would do to earn a dollar. THE MAIN THING IS JUSTICE HAS PREVAILED

well my legal advice is that he could certainly pursue costs against both the journalists and businesses that printed some of that falsaties as well as the accousers.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6